Crashed the Accord

B_Fire-3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are you having the same connection issues I am? Or did you bump your head so hard when you totaled your car that your brain is skipping now? =)

at any rate, I'm happy I've made your day so bright that you mentioned it three times. good day to you, too.

It's not even day, fool. It's night, on BOTH coasts AND in England, so don't give me that either. The phrase you were using all of your brainpower to try and muster was "good night". :rolleyes:

kids these days.....

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's not even day, fool. It's night, on BOTH coasts AND in England, so don't give me that either. The phrase you were using all of your brainpower to try and muster was "good night". :rolleyes:

kids these days.....

aren't you the one who has said good day three times now? Your brain really was addled, wasn't it? I'd get that checked out if I were you. and it's 7:35 in the morning in the UK.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It wasn't my fault. Like I said, we were going around a curve and the sun was in my eye and he cut me off out of fuckin NOWHERE. If you can't understand that, then, well, I feel sorry for you. You, sir, have NO class. Once again, I bid you good day.

So now it's the sun's fault?

[edit] or are you actually asserting that the car literally came out of nowhere, i.e. spontaneously materialized? That would be an interesting precedent.

B_Fire-3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
aren't you the one who has said good day three times now? Your brain really was addled, wasn't it? I'd get that checked out if I were you. and it's 7:35 in the morning in the UK.

Ok. Whatever you say, buddy. You just keep telling yourself that, ok? I think it's past your bed time. Does your mom know you're posting right now?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok. Whatever you say, buddy. You just keep telling yourself that, ok? I think it's past your bed time. Does your mom know you're posting right now?

Last I checked I was the adult who could accept responsibility for my own actions and you were the child that was excited about getting a Honda Accord and who blames others for their own problems. Did mommy accept your story about what happened in the accident you caused and help pay for your Subaru or was that all insurance money?

B_Fire-3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is this an admission that earlier in this thread you were the one making stuff up?

It's my acknowledgment of the blatancy of your accusatory tone and your utter lack of manners and self-respect. I thought we were adults on this site, but apparently children can have huge dicks too these days :rolleyes: :33:

B_Fire-3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last I checked I was the adult who could accept responsibility for my own actions and you were the child that was excited about getting a Honda Accord and who blames others for their own problems. Did mommy accept your story about what happened in the accident you caused and help pay for your Subaru or was that all insurance money?

My mother was mortified when she found out what that idiot did to her beloved son's Accord EX, like any good mother would be. What kind of question is this? Of all the immature.........:rolleyes:

Where did you get the idea that it was my fault? Kids these days.........:rolleyes:

Thirdly, and lastly, what happened to the Accord is of no financial consequence to anyone but me. I'm the one that pays gas and insurance, I'm the owner of the car. Or was, until that idiot pulled out in front of me. Was he, by any chance, you? Is that two cars you've wrecked now, buddy? That is, if you're even old enough to drive.

I bid you good night, sir.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's my acknowledgment of the blatancy of your accusatory tone and your utter lack of manners and self-respect. I thought we were adults on this site, but apparently children can have huge dicks too these days :rolleyes: :33:

Well unfortunately for the rest of us they're giving out internet connections to just about anyone these days.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My mother was mortified when she found out what that idiot did to her beloved son's Accord EX, like any good mother would be. What kind of question is this? Of all the immature.........:rolleyes:

Where did you get the idea that it was my fault? Kids these days.........:rolleyes:

Thirdly, and lastly, what happened to the Accord is of no financial consequence to anyone but me. I'm the one that pays gas and insurance, I'm the owner of the car. Or was, until that idiot pulled out in front of me. Was he, by any chance, you? Is that two cars you've wrecked now, buddy? That is, if you're even old enough to drive.

I bid you good night, sir.

If I am in fact younger than you that only shows you to be even more pathetic, so I'm not sure why you keep harping on that point. If you're in your 30s and still can't afford to pay more than 20 grand for a car and still don't know how to drive like a responsible adult and still blame everybody else for your own fuck-ups, then that's really sad. The only reason I'm going easy on you here is because I have assumed since your first post to this site that you were probably 17.

I "presume" what happened to the Accord was your fault because you are so pissy about it. Nobody here asked you anything in a hostile or accusatory manner at first and you were already defensive. Obviously someone is saying this is your fault. In this case, I'm guessing the police and the insurance companies. You're on the defensive because in your immature mind you can't accept responsibility. Someone asked if you were ticketed, you gave a pissy response that didn't answer the question. I asked how fast you were going, you gave a pissy response and instead of answering proceeded to brag about the acceleration and braking characteristics of your deceased automobile. Yes, it is painfully obvious who was at fault here, not only by what you've said, but by all the things you have not said and the manner in which you have not said them. The fact that you purchased and totaled a car within three months is also very telling.

If it's nobody else's business, why start a thread about it in a public forum?

Go watch Fast and the Furious again. and stay off the road in my neighborhood, please. There are enough teenage idiots in shitty Japanese cars on the road who think they are Vin Diesel as it is.

B_Fire-3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well unfortunately for the rest of us they're giving out internet connections to just about anyone these days.

I pay for my own internets, thanks:rolleyes:

Unlike you. Why don't you just leave now, troll? Nobody thinks you're funny. Nobody wants you here.:thumbsdown:

Bye now.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You do understand that saying bye to someone doesn't force them to go away, right?

Did you learn how to use the internet through the same correspondence school you got your driver's license from?

and I'm still not buying that you are older than me. My age is clearly stated in my profile and not something I'm hiding and ashamed of. You, on the other hand...

B_Fire-3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You do understand that saying bye to someone doesn't force them to go away, right?

Did you learn how to use the internet through the same correspondence school you got your driver's license from?

and I'm still not buying that you are older than me. My age is clearly stated in my profile and not something I'm hiding and ashamed of. You, on the other hand...

aIMG_2587.jpg

^^^Is that one yours?? Don't you think it's a wee bit hypocritical that a guy who crashed a YELLOW Viper in a crash wherein he was at fault going 140mph is harping on a guy who got cut off in his Satin Silver Accord EX while going the speed limit with the sun in his eye and the wiper blades going?

And if you think anyone that doesn't/can't spend over 20 grand on a car when over the age of 30 is automatically a loser, then you, sir, are highly lacking in perspective, and even more of a snooty prick than your prior posts as well as your obnoxious sn have made you appear. I bid you good day.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now it's the wiper blades fault, too? haha.

No, that's not mine. Actually I managed, even at that speed, to have pretty minimal damage. I credit the driving classes I took at Daytona with that. and yellow is such an ugly color, blech.

So you're 30 now? Really? Say it one more time for posterity.

and every time you bid me good day I get a good laugh. You're not going to make me go away like that. Positive reinforcement doesn't work to stop a behavior. =D

B_Fire-3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now it's the wiper blades fault, too? haha.

No, that's not mine. Actually I managed, even at that speed, to have pretty minimal damage. I credit the driving classes I took at Daytona with that. and yellow is such an ugly color, blech.

So you're 30 now? Really? Say it one more time for posterity.

and every time you bid me good day I get a good laugh. You're not going to make me go away like that. Positive reinforcement doesn't work to stop a behavior. =D

Wow, you like to annoy people who don't want to talk to your immature ass. Bravo.