Crashed the Accord

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since when is graduating college hard? For every person with a real degree, there's five with mickey mouse teaching degrees.

yet another denial. So... you got ticketed for the accident, you were speeding, it was your fault, your mother bought your car, and you didn't get accepted at University or are a high school drop out? Sometimes you can tell more about a person by what they don't say than what they do...

anyway, really this time...

GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR! :biggrin1:

B_Fire-3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yet another denial. So... you got ticketed for the accident, you were speeding, it was your fault, your mother bought your car, and you didn't get accepted at University or are a high school drop out? Sometimes you can tell more about a person by what they don't say than what they do...

anyway, really this time...

GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR! :biggrin1:

You made all that up and are a dumbass.

you think saying goodbye over and over again makes you cool? MY pwnage doesn't just end when you decide it does.

http://www.thevesti.com/wiki/images/b/bb/FIRE2.jpg

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I drive a 91 Geo Metro and have never rearended any of the ass wipes that have cut me off.Stay on your toes and maybe you'll keep that Subaru longer than you did the Honda.

B_Fire-3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I drive a 91 Geo Metro and have never rearended any of the ass wipes that have cut me off.Stay on your toes and maybe you'll keep that Subaru longer than you did the Honda.

Nineinchretard thinks you're automatically a loser for being over 30 and driving a car worth <$500. He fucking sucks wouldn't you agree

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's overly impressed with his viper.I paid 200.$ for my metro and it's in factory perfect condition.It also gets 50 mpg in town,lets see a viper do that!

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They're all over the used lots.Tune it put in some split fire plugs and a k&n air filter change the oil every 3k and your good.I don't understand why GM discontinued the line.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ask suzuki.

They just want us to buy more gasoline,and are not ready to give up the cash cow.What they don't understand is that I have a mountain bike and rain suit.So when I get fed up with there shit they will be out of luck!The day I buy a new car it won't have a combustion engine.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
Scion xB here.....and well past 30. Am I something less because I drive a car costing under 15K? I find it kind of silly when you have to have a screen name boasting cock size and IQ....makes me wonder what he is trying to overcome.....or why he is boasting so much. Oh well.