Crashed the Accord

B_Fire-3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Scion xBhere.....and well past 30. Am I something less because I drive a car costing under 15K? I find it kind of silly when you have to have a screen name boasting cock size and iq....makes me wonder what he is trying to overcome.....or why he is boasting so much. Oh well.

Perhaps he's a loser?

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Scion xB here.....and well past 30. Am I something less because I drive a car costing under 15K? I find it kind of silly when you have to have a screen name boasting cock size and IQ....makes me wonder what he is trying to overcome.....or why he is boasting so much. Oh well.
NIC_160IQ explained the rationale behind his username some time ago and as I recall the gist was that yes you can have a big cock and also be highly intelligent. I can assure you both are true and that he in fact owns a Viper. Not to mention he's one of the most honest and valuable contributors to this forum. But I digress...

The point here is that Mr. Fire-3 makes contradictory statements. Some of us find it a bit odd for someone who's currently claiming he's north of 30 to have had his parents dictating what kind of car he couldn't buy just three months ago... :shrug:

For those who wish to peruse his entire repertoire at LPSG, go here and judge for yourself:

http://www.lpsg.org/member.php?username=Fire-3

(you must paste the above link in your browser manually due to a bug with certain usernames linking to the wrong profile... thx mindseye!)

B_Fire-3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never claimed I was over 30, you fucking tool. I was merely remarking on his immaturity. :asshole2:

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dunno about the laws in your jurisdiction, but in the UK, if you drive into someone's rear (if you'll pardon the expression) it's generally assumed, in a court of law, that it's ALWAYS your fault.

I know life ain't like that in the real world, but the guy behind rarely, if ever, gets the benefit of the doubt.

Hope you had adequate insurance cover.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
I never claimed I was over 30, you fucking tool. I was merely remarking on his immaturity. :asshole2:

Do you kiss your mommy with that foul mouth of yours?

I invite you to take this opportunity set the record straight as to how old you really are.

Dunno about the laws in your jurisdiction, but in the UK, if you drive into someone's rear (if you'll pardon the expression) it's generally assumed, in a court of law, that it's ALWAYS your fault.
Ditto in the U.S. Doubtless he got the ticket, assuming the story is even remotely truthful.

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm feeling you Fire. A young stud blew a red light last night and creamed my Mercedes. He kept on saying I'm sorry. I told him if he said it one more time I would slap some sense into his head.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm feeling you Fire. A young stud blew a red light last night and creamed my Mercedes. He kept on saying I'm sorry. I told him if he said it one more time I would slap some sense into his head.

Get a life.

It's a heap of metal.

Oh shucks. Sorry. It's a Mursadeees.

Sorry, guess it IS your life, then.

So happy I'm not into cars.

Now if it was my surfboard that got totalled...........:tongue:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Scion xB here.....and well past 30. Am I something less because I drive a car costing under 15K? I find it kind of silly when you have to have a screen name boasting cock size and IQ....makes me wonder what he is trying to overcome.....or why he is boasting so much. Oh well.

I sense a vague flicker of intelligence here. Someone almost gets my screen name.

and no there's nothing wrong with you for driving an economic car if that's what you want to do. I think Scion's are a colossal eyesore but if you dig them, more power to you. Just don't posture on internet forums like you own a race car. and don't pretend like you're an adult when it's clear that you are in high school and operating on a budget because your parents are buying your cars for you. Do that and you'll get called on it.

He's overly impressed with his viper.I paid 200.$ for my metro and it's in factory perfect condition.It also gets 50 mpg in town,lets see a viper do that!

Clearly fuel efficiency is what the engineers at Dodge were going for when they designed the Viper.

You made all that up and are a dumbass.

you think saying goodbye over and over again makes you cool? MY pwnage doesn't just end when you decide it does.

http://www.thevesti.com/wiki/images/b/bb/FIRE2.jpg

OH MAN!!! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: I got out of here just in time last night. If I had read this last post I would have been up laughing all night long. I've only ever been "pwned" before by rec3000 and douche bag 14 year olds who spend all their time on video game discussion boards arguing over whether PlayStation or XBox is better.

So which awesome wielder of "pwnage" :)biggrin1:) are you? I'm guessing the 14 year old video game dork since rec is a bit smarter than you are.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
NIC_160IQ explained the rationale behind his username some time ago and as I recall the gist was that yes you can have a big cock and also be highly intelligent.

It's really more a joke aimed at the premise of this site and everyone who posts here (myself included) than anything else.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yep, it's the one aspect of a car that keeps me out of making payments on one. One moment you have a flawless ride and the next, it's crushed like an empty beer can and equally worthless. I think if someone were to hit me, providing I survived and was coherent enough, I'd be tempted to come out with the chrome 16" long, Duralast 1-1/8" crescent wrench and wail on their skull. But I guess that wouldn't change things any in regards to damage from the collision. Besides, what if he comes out with a gun, I'd look pretty silly & stupid at that moment with a wrench in my hand ?

I had a Mercedes rear end me once in my pickup truck. The truck drove away, the Mercedes front end was trashed all the way back to the timing case. Idiot was driving his mother-in-laws Benz. I love trailer hitches and towing packages for that very reason. Not that a truck is going to move a lot, but that ball hitch is far more solid than anything from the grill on back to the engine itself on the rear ender's car.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It wasn't my fault. Like I said, we were going around a curve and the sun was in my eye and he cut me off out of fuckin NOWHERE. If you can't understand that, then, well, I feel sorry for you. You, sir, have NO class. Once again, I bid you good day.

So now it's the sun's fault?

[edit] or are you actually asserting that the car literally came out of nowhere, i.e. spontaneously materialized? That would be an interesting precedent.

It could happen. I hear trees jump out at people all the time.

see ^ someone does think I'm entertaining.
Immensely

Don't you think it's a wee bit hypocritical that a guy who crashed a YELLOW Viper in a crash wherein he was at fault going 140mph is harping on a guy who got cut off in his Satin Silver Accord EX while going the speed limit with the sun in his eye and the wiper blades going?

Why, please tell me, oh, why, if the sun was so blindingly bright did you have the wipers going?

My parents won't let me get anything RWD.
tell mommy and daddy I said goodnight.

wow, that was a long time ago, buddy. way to dig up threads from years prior. real classy. real mature.:rolleyes:

years prior? You mean last December? haha. I guess that seems like a long time ago for a 16 year old.
That's more weeks than he has fingers, NIC.
Terribly unfair of you to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

I think you should cherish this auspicious PWN, doesn't happen every day.:tongue:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Not quite. 7.5 is average. 9 isn't much bigger.

7.5 is already quite large.
9 is very very rarely seen.
If you don't know even that much, boi ...
The average is around 5.5.
Are you even 15 y.o.?
(Actually, if you were 12, I would excuse you, even admire you.
11, and I'd worship you.
But I think you're about 15.)

EDIT: As someone pointed out, when you click on Fire-3, you get the profile of Fire33. Why would that be? Has this kid been around the site before?