Craving first real Cock!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by justtoohot, Jun 13, 2011.

1. justtoohot

justtoohot New Member

Married, bi curious,
    I have been riding all kinds of toys, vegetables, bottles, just about anything I can image that is close to the real deal. I can't wait anylonger. I want to have the real deal in me badly.

Who else have these desires and did you fullfill them? Afterwords, how did you feal. Thats what scares me. The afterwords fealing, but I need to experience this because I can't stop thinking of cock fucking me!

2. sevener

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Hey. I'm 18 and I've been enjoying the same sort of feelings as you for the past year or so (though not recipient anal sex, don't want anything go into my little pinky). Granted, I'm not married and I'm probably not really in a position to share your sort of experiences. The thing I want to say is though, don't over-hype what you think you'll feel - I went to a sauna the other week and shagged a really deliciously shaped older man who was willing to let me try out what sex is like (given that I was a virgin). Needless to say, it was good - but I couldn't help but feel like it wasn't as good as I thought it'd be. Of course, whatever meetups you may have might be completely different and you'll love them, but I just wanted to bring a sense of reality to it because it's so easy on these forums to get a hard-on thinking of everything you could do, but really, that's all it is... thinking.

By the way, you've got a nice cock ;)

All the best,
    sevener

3. Daddy Lucas

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcum! I'm sure you are going to find many taker fro you beautiful ass (and body) have fun!!!

4. Big Del

Gold Member

Welcome

5. parchissi

Gold Member

Greetings - a warm lpsg welcome to you. There is so much to "show" and "tell" here so stick around and let the fun begin. Cheers.

Draft saved Draft deleted