craving "Meatpackers Choice Cutz 10" !!! ALSO: link to gay Torrent Tracker site

Discussion in 'Gay Adult Websites' started by harrypontiac, Dec 4, 2010.

1. harrypontiac

harrypontiac New Member

Anyone got "Meatpackers Choice Cutz 10"? The best of the bunch... had it once and cherished it but it quit working. :( The models' looks, their verbal attitudes, verbalizations, and their visible extreme physical excitedness (twitchy jerky hips, expressions, etc.) and that CRAZY jungle music sountrack are SOOOO fuckin erotic to me... I get turned on just hearing that music! (BTW, anyone know if it is a cut buy someone else (artist/track?) or if it was put together by/for Huey Love Productions?)

Anyway, if anyone has that one, I promise to upload some of TIM's Black J/O series.

Also numbers 2 & 8 from the MP Choice Cutz series based on the covers, look super-hot too, IMO.

THANKS!

Oh Yea!

You have to join, its free, to get an active link to the torrent, but here's a link to where to get MOP Editors Choice Cutz 3, plus Meatpackers 1 & 2. Rather slow to serve, but just let it go in the background:

Gay Torrents at Gay-Area.Org Your Private Gay Torrent Tracker - Spank It Up - Meat Packers 1-2-3

2. dazer

dazer New Member

Albums:
  3. harrypontiac

harrypontiac New Member

Thanks, but um, it says:

FREE REGISTRATION - CLOSED
    Registration will be available on every 1st day of each month (00:00 - 23:59 GM)

TEASE!!!

There's a link there to sextorrents.ru which DOES let you sign up, which I did, but searched for the term "cutz" and found nothing.

What's the deal with a CLOSED torrent-share site? Scratching my head.

I hate torrent stuff anyway. Can you upload it to rapidshare or filesmonster, where I have premium membership? Or hotfiles (where I am not a member but it is still pretty fast even when going free "slow" download route.

#3 harrypontiac, Dec 5, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice