Craving some foreskin!

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really really feel the need to have sex with or play with someones foreskin right now! May this thread be dedicated to it's awesomeness..

mmmmmmm foreskin *drrroooooooooolllll* I want I want I want
Sorry ladies--I'm doing the queer thing these years. But I agree, my foreskin is quite a beauty. Notice how it slides back ever so nicely creating accordian like folds as the shaft is wonderously revealed until the skin is pushed completely back.

Let's try that again--

The entire penis is neatly covered the foreskin drifts just a little beyond the head and hides the sausage lurking under the cover. Slowly I begin slppping it back, first the piss-slit is seen, then a bit more of the head and then the first glimpse of the shaft with some mild veins beginning to--

You'll have to excuse me--this is turning me on too much to keep typing.

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
Sorry ladies--I'm doing the queer thing these years. But I agree, my foreskin is quite a beauty. Notice how it slides back ever so nicely creating accordian like folds as the shaft is wonderously revealed until the skin is pushed completely back.

Let's try that again--

The entire penis is neatly covered the foreskin drifts just a little beyond the head and hides the sausage lurking under the cover. Slowly I begin slppping it back, first the piss-slit is seen, then a bit more of the head and then the first glimpse of the shaft with some mild veins beginning to--

You'll have to excuse me--this is turning me on too much to keep typing.
Oh now you are just being cruel!