Craving to GIVE blow jobs

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Eh quite a few do it because they feel obligated for one reason or another. Others don't mind it. Others could take it or leave it and then there is a whole segment that refuses to do the act all together. The not average part I was referring to was proudly admitting to the fact that I love it. Many of those who do in fact love it are often afraid to say so because they feel there may be some negative stigma attached.

I'll back ScorpioSlut up in this one. From what I've heard from both females and males (except on this site), few women love to give blowjobs, and even fewer will admit it.

D_Pauley Pirouette

Account Disabled
Media
I can say its not so much loving to give blow jobs for me I just love knowing I have that power over him , that I can make him moan and cum if I want. now thats what gets me hot lol I guess Im a little out side the box

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'll back ScorpioSlut up in this one. From what I've heard from both females and males (except on this site), few women love to give blowjobs, and even fewer will admit it.

I always thought they were just jockeying for rewards or responding the way they thought society wanted them to.

There is nothing hotter than making someone else cum. It's like a jolt that spreads cold sweats and an orgasm right through my entire body.

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
This is one bad thing about being really really big.. a blowjob is just a glorified handjob for me. I guess that's why I am more interested in handjobs.. haha

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can say its not so much loving to give blow jobs for me I just love knowing I have that power over him , that I can make him moan and cum if I want. now thats what gets me hot lol I guess Im a little out side the box

The power is sooo cool (okay, so maybe I'm not a total sub :redface:). I've heard women say that it makes them feel vulnerable, but not me.

However, it does make me feel rather slutty . . . which I like.

I always thought they were just jockeying for rewards or responding the way they thought society wanted them to.

I think this certainly accounts for at least some of them. But I don't mind at all. It makes those of us who love it look even better :biggrin1:.

There is nothing hotter than making someone else cum. It's like a jolt that spreads cold sweats and an orgasm right through my entire body.

Oh exactly! Once I start I can't keep my own orgasms from coming, all culminating in a big super orgasm when they cum. Mmmmm . . .

And now the thread has gone all serious, I'll answer the OP seriously:
I DO have blowjob cravings. The first thing I think of when I see a cock is putting it in my mouth. i think I have an oral fixation . . .

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I also really enjoy giving bjs and do miss everything about it during periods away from the bf. However, not sure I would call it a craving, which seems sort of random.

With strangers, I just wonder what the penis looks like and then a flood of nasty thoughts follow. With a bf or fb, I think, "Damn, he looks good! Can't wait to suck him silly!"... and I'll them, too. :08:

I've looked at quite a few guys and thought that. Of course there were many more that I looked at and thought just the opposite. However I am not your average woman. I love giving blow jobs and I'm not ashamed to say it.
:yup:

Yes, the thought of "owning" him through oral is a turn on for me as well.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Love the way you think.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I genuinely love giving blowjobs, but I'm extremely picky about who I give them to! I feel so sentimental and have such strong feelings about the first one I ever gave that it's one of the stories I've never shared here. With TheBF, I have such sentimental feelings about the first blowjob I ever gave him that we recreate that memory over and over again because I love it so much, and it's always hot.

One of the reasons why we start with a blowjob when TheBF initiates sex is because he feels like it's the path of least resistance and the fastest way to seduce me. All he has to do are certain very easy things that make me want to put him into my mouth and BOOM, he's in because I get turned on like a lightswitch (He also says that if he can touch his tongue to my clit, I can't say no, which is also true, but it's harder to get to my clit than his own cock so it doesn't work as well, logistically speaking).

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
All he has to do are certain very easy things that make me want to put him into my mouth and BOOM, he's in because I get turned on like a lightswitch.

Petite -- you totally must reveal those "certain very easy things" that make you want to put him in your mouth.

:tongue::biggrin1::tongue::biggrin1: (And I NEVER use emoticons)

D_Anus_MacHemorrhoid

Account Disabled
Media
Had to pop in here...My Chark is a true cock worshiper, so I'm sure she looks at many guys and thinks about sucking there cocks. I'd love to surprise her one day with a couple of fine specimens and watch her do her thing.

D_Joplinge Pokeypoker

Account Disabled
Media
I genuinely love giving blowjobs, but I'm extremely picky about who I give them to! I feel so sentimental and have such strong feelings about the first one I ever gave that it's one of the stories I've never shared here. With TheBF, I have such sentimental feelings about the first blowjob I ever gave him that we recreate that memory over and over again because I love it so much, and it's always hot.

One of the reasons why we start with a blowjob when TheBF initiates sex is because he feels like it's the path of least resistance and the fastest way to seduce me. All he has to do are certain very easy things that make me want to put him into my mouth and BOOM, he's in because I get turned on like a lightswitch (He also says that if he can touch his tongue to my clit, I can't say no, which is also true, but it's harder to get to my clit than his own cock so it doesn't work as well, logistically speaking).

Does your boyfriend just say thank you randomly to you all the time? If not, you should get on his case about it.