Craving to GIVE blow jobs

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll speak for my wife. We've been together since 1965 (married in 1970) so we're atypical. My sweetie can't wait to suck both my cock and balls whenever we have sex. And, boy, is she good at it. What makes her so good is her clear and obvious enjoyment of it. She relishes putting her mouth on "my junk." Lucky me!

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe it's the lifestyle we're into, but I love all shapes and sizes to suck. I know I'm going to be reciprocated by at least one of my men or women and the more relaxed everyone is the more fun everyone has. I like both giving and recieving pleasure, I was a little suprised to see how many women posted that they hated giving oral!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Petite -- you totally must reveal those "certain very easy things" that make you want to put him in your mouth.

:tongue::biggrin1::tongue::biggrin1: (And I NEVER use emoticons)

I wasn't sure I should be so revealing. Wouldn't that be sort of like Superman going around telling all the supervillains that he's vulnerable to Kryptonite? :redface:

Does your boyfriend just say thank you randomly to you all the time? If not, you should get on his case about it.

:lmao:

*sends TheBF this post*

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wasn't sure I should be so revealing. Wouldn't that be sort of like Superman going around telling all the supervillains that he's vulnerable to Kryptonite? :redface:

That doesn't make you weaker, it makes your man love you even more!

misscloud

Experimental Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
sweating construction worker, no shirt, showing off his lack of abs??

God! Are you kidding me? I used to work in an office park where there was construction going on all the time. I used to park in the back of the parking lot where I worked, just so I would have to walk closer to the construction workers. I swear, I would've blown most of them any time they wanted! So hot...

I've only been with two or three women that really enjoy sucking cock. Those relationships/friendships last much longer than those with women you absolutely refuse to suck cock.

(and no, I do not have any problem returning the favor. I LOVE to go down on a [clean] pussy)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

That doesn't make you weaker, it makes your man love you even more!

Well he already knows the right things to do! I meant that I thought that maybe I shouldn't be going around telling a bunch of horny guys exactly which are the easiest buttons to push with me and how to push them just so...

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well he already knows the right things to do! I meant that I thought that maybe I shouldn't be going around telling a bunch of horny guys exactly which are the easiest buttons to push with me and how to push them just so...

Yeah, I guess I knew what you meant, but you can't blame a guy for trying, right?

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All but two of the white women I fucked were more than eager to get it in there mouth. black women not so much.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love giving oral to my husband because it pleasures him and is a real turn on for me. Yes, I love the control, but my goal is to please him as much as possible.

But I certainly don't look at another guy and wish I could do the same thing to him. Because it's not the same thing at all. Why would I want to please a stranger? Not understanding that.

So I don't understand why gay men want to give my husband oral simply because he's well-endowed. That completely escapes me, but it happens more than one would think. If I had a penis I think I would be more interested in pleasuring myself than pleasuring another penis. Oh well, different strokes for different folks, and take that any way you want to! LOL!

D

deleted621284

I wish my wife would love sucking my dick... I never get blown
I need to find someone on the side