Craziest People You Had Sex (with)

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I misread the "Craziest Place You Had Sex" post's title and came up with this.... :p

I have nothing to offer here but I'm sure most of you do. Sooo go ahead and post. It could be about the partner you had that was just flat out bat-shit crazy, finding out the person you slept with the night before is crazy, or just the person you're sleeping with is giving you crazy-wild sex. :p

reecho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A goth bloke from Uni. Very intense, very growly. Pretty eager to get up my arse for someone who'd 'not done this before'. But yeah, definitely the most fun!

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Your goth experience makes me think of my punk one. He's a hardcore punk, very striking and always gets a lot of attention... must have the biggest mohawk in town. Me, in contrast, I'm pretty conventional.

We'd just been through nasty breakups that had left us both very hurt. We'd just been friends, but suddenly having spontaneous (comfort?) sex on the floor of his lounge. The funny thing was his ex was in the room next door as he still lived in the shared house and must have heard.

Anyway it was very intense, but afterwards we just went back to being good friends.

B_HornyPrincezz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Two very horny older couple. Like the swinger type, they were super freaky. Figured I'd stay away from them after being offered BDSM :\

x x

thugcock05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This girl i was datinf for about 3 months all of a sudden wanted to do role play about rape. At first it was prety much rough sex but as things progressed a few weeks later she wanted to get chocked out and and threatened with a knife it was really really creepy.

B_HornyPrincezz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This girl i was datinf for about 3 months all of a sudden wanted to do roel play about rape. At first it was prety much rough sex but as things progressed a few weeks later she wanted to get chocked out and and threatened with a knife it was really really creepy.
Some men demand silly shit like that. Its better to avoid people who like those kinda stuff...they're either super perverts or just sick minded people...haha

x x

thugcock05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some men demand silly shit like that. Its better to avoid people who like those kinda stuff...they're either super perverts or just sick minded people...haha

x x

I like some good hard fucking yea but the choking stuff and face slapping is fucking crazy.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This girl i was datinf for about 3 months all of a sudden wanted to do roel play about rape. At first it was prety much rough sex but as things progressed a few weeks later she wanted to get chocked out and and threatened with a knife it was really really creepy.
This fits the thread well! :eek: And jeez, creepy. X_x

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I actually knew a girl who liked shit like that. She never went that far but she was into weird rough "rape" sex which was weird to say the least.

I think she would be the craziest on my list too.

browser50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My craziest is my ex...too bad he was not crazy in bed! Some would have said I was the crazy one for keeping him in my life for 1.5 yrs.

B_HornyPrincezz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like some good hard fucking yea but the choking stuff and face slapping is fucking crazy.
Yeah, nothing wrong with some hard loving but when someone asks you humiliate them or something dodgy like that, it feels like I'm fuckin with some loser..haha oh well

x x x

Poundera

Experimental Member
Media
There was this girl that I had hooked up with at a bar in town. She had a boy friend, but when I saw her around, be it campus, the bar, or the library, she wouldn't hesitate to talk about her boyfriend and how (place negative adjective here) he was.
So one night at the bar she proceeds to really hit on me hard (by the way, I had a 14 page paper due the next day at noon) I'm all for it. We go out side for cigarettes, she brushes her tits on my arm, standing a little to close. I'm thinking, "sweet, gonna get laid tonight."
We go back to my place, and do the normal hot and heavy breathing, kissing, taking each others cloths off, and then on the bed. She's all for the heavy petting and oral that I give her, but no sex, won't even let me finger her to an orgasm.
she leaves, I finish my paper, and go to the final. And, to skip all the intervening months, her eventual parting of her former relationship. There was the the conflict with the mother, who, for reasons that escape me, didn't really approve of me (english majors have a bad rap). Not soon after, my ex moved out of her mother's house, and begins to request that I drive to see her every other day, 80 miles one way. I didn't mind too much, I liked the alone time, it gave me time to think about other things. things go on like this quietly; I help her out with things when I can-- buy shit with her for her apartment, and listen to her dreams of marrying me and adopting some kid from Brazil or something.
Things start to get weird after this. She starts to be very compulsive, and agitated, asking me if I'd leave her for someone else, and how come I don't move in; grabing me and kissing me violently; breaking up with me, and begging me to take her back. I was getting tired of the bull shit. A big part of me was saying she was cheating on me, the fact that she had started acting different in bed was one red flag; and she started to get a little possessive. Midterms, I was in the library working on one of two papers due in coming week, and I get the phone call. I had been expecting it, she had flipped her shit when I showed up a little early to her town one day. I called her on her cell, "what?! why are you here, I told you not to show up till ['x' time]! I don't want you here yet, I have to shower." That was the end of that conversation. So I'm ready for this call, "blah blah blah, I think we should see other people, Im sorry, it's not you, blah blah blah."
six months later, she's married and pregnant.