Craziest Place You Had Sex

daverosser987

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was Sucked off at the back of the bus on the way to Ha Long Bay. Got on our boat and fucked like rabbits

Multiple HJ/BJ in back of various cars whilst being driven around by parents to see universities haha

Fucked against a tree in middle of a hiking trail

Fucked in the middle of mates kitchen with her on the kitchen table

Almost everywhere in the car

Various places got awesome Road head :cool:

Various dogging places around the UK

Jonlovesjizz

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
one of the craziest places I've had sex is in a park, on a bench just as it was getting dark, I ended up completely naked, on top of the guy. we could near the security guard near us as he was locking up the park for the night, I managed to cum on my man without the security guard noticing us. when we finished we got dressed and walked to the nearest exit, the thrill of doing it out doors and almost being found was a major turn on for us both.

D

deleted972301

back seat of a car
while going through the drive through of a fast food joint.

Fucked on a Terrace day time.
Got sucked on a terrace, sitting on a chair nude, while i smoked a cig.
Car - front and back seat multiple times.
Train bathroom
Overnight train berth
On a underconstuction airport runway with planes taking off and landing a distance away.
Once inserted my dick (for couple of seconds) in an ass while we both were in a pool, with a few more unknown people around. Nobody had a clue.
A mutual JO on an overnight flight.
Fucked once inside a shopping mall washroom stall.

Averagecuriousguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There are a few that would fit in this thread, but I'll only add a couple..for now.
- On a public beach at night. There were sand dunes where other couples would go for the same thing. We found a nice clearing, layer out a blanket and had our fun for a while. At one point, I noticed a couple standing nearby taking a peek, but walked off after a couple minutes. When we finally finished and started to walk away, we saw the same couple not more than 20 feet away behind another dune having their fun too. As we asked past, the male half looked up and waved.
- Same beach at night. We'd gone on top of a lifeguard tower and started to play. Since the beach was deserted, we weren't exactly being too quiet. After a while, when we finished, we started to hear a lot of other voices nearby. As we looked up, the beach had at least a hundred other people running around. We didn't know that the grunion were running and it was a popular event. For those that don't know, grunion are small fish that come onto the beach to get laid too. People come and grab them by the bucket full. Yeah..I'm sure we were seen and heard that night too!

sundancer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In a bar in Tennessee, with a bunch of people watching. . . On a nude beach, with others on the beach at the same time. Not sure if they watched or not. . In a park, in the middle of the day. . A bathroom of a bar, in a stall, while people came and went. . Once in a park in Denver Colorado. A cop came up, flashed his badge and said "not here" so we went somewhere else. . Had a 3-some near a hiking trail, with other people around. . . I'm sure there are more places, just can't think of them.