Craziest Place You Had Sex

B_phe1249

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in the upper deck at wrigley field in chicago...watching the cubs beat the heck out of the padres last week...
it was a bit chilly...but he wanted my breeder in his asshole...he sat inbetween my legs while i was unzipped and his pants where down..and he did all the rockin...when breeder was about to loose seed..he was told...and went down to lapp it all up like a good boi..

Hey I was at that game!

Reactions: westhillsitalian

fgeorgio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now the question is...were they in it at the time? and did you change the sheets?
I'll consider it as a joke,but ill answer:Thankfully no to the first and to the second also no,because they would find it strange to come home from work and see new sheets on their bed ;)

Croix68

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'll consider it as a joke,but ill answer:Thankfully no to the first and to the second also no,because they would find it strange to come home from work and see new sheets on their bed ;)

You could have said you spilled something on it...oh wait, you did! Nasty ;)

falcon27

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In an elementary school bathroom...

No, I wasn't a kid. I was doing this tutoring program to earn a college scholarship when I was 18, and I started dating this girl who was also tutoring. We were on lunch break and were both horny so she directed me into the little girls bathroom down in this hallway that nobody used much. Went inside and fucked her in the stall. It was damn good sex because of the thrill of the possibility of getting caught. Afterwards I couldn't believe I did it. Pretty stupid, in hindsight.

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another Church one.
In the Army, I was a chaplain's assistant in Germany. The other chaplain's assistant at the same chapel and I used to have sex all the time in the sanctuary. During the week, no one was ever in there. We had a "special" place in the choir loft. This was in the late '60's, when gay men were called 'queers', and discharged by the Army, instead of by themselves.
Two butch guys, fucking each other like rabbits a few times a week. Oh yeah... there was no chaplain at that assignment, so we were there alone most of the time.

Eboomo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow... all of these are crazy fun. Never been to wild...best i got is having sex on my balcony in broad daylight of my last apartment. I just wish that bitch below me would have came home and got an eyefull. GAWD i hated her.

ozmodel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1. At my local gym, in the unisex sauna....a guy walked in and caught us and he asked if he could fuck her after me, and she happily let him.
2. when i was younger i did it on the school oval and a teacher nearly caught us - had to zip up so quickly i think i nearly got my cock caught! ouch!
3. swimming pool at a mates place
4. at a number of parties...
5. in a video store that my ex girlfriend used to manage when there were no customers in store

there are a few others but these are the ones that are most memorable!

bigmoochie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a waterbed on a cliff (literally, there were supports beneath the bed to the cliff below) on a warm (mostly, well . . . we were warm), star-filled night at an old GFs parents house near Bolinas in Marin County.

We went at it for hours. That was an awesome night!

Latino77

1st Like
Media
In a public interstate bus full of people. I was traveling during the night and this hot girl liked what she saw in my pants and she couldn't miss the opportunity (Neither did I). There were at least 5 people who noticed but saud nothing. (In Colombia) I still can't believe I did that! A great memory!