Craziness abounds!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by naughty, Nov 19, 2005.

1. naughty

Gold Member

Ok,

In the vein of the "Cool Mom" a 37 year old woman recently married a 15 year old teenager by whom she was pregnant. In the state of Georgia, they were allowed to do this without parental consent because of the pregnancy.Do you think this woman convinced the 15 year old to marry her to escape prosecution. I am sorry.My first impulse was to find her and give her the beat down of life...

"Get off this stage, I'm enraged..."

Naughty

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Let's see. If they divorce when the child is delivered, will he owe more support for the child or will she owe more child support for the husband?

3. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    what's the big deal? each of them would probably have married someone equally vapid and irresponsible in their own right sooner or later anyways. if the kid chooses to marry her, that's his lookout - not even in georgia can you still be FORCED to marry a woman you got pregnant.

4. invisibleman

Gold Member

Wow--that was amazing.

If this had been Michael Jackson, he would've been kicked out of America. (Oh, he moved already). Wow, a 37 year-old woman gets married to a 15-year old boy. Some women can't find a man her age that she can control so she gets a boy who she can control. Get pregnant by him. Get married. By Georgia Law, eh? Marriage. She's going to have the boy's kid. And Michael Jackson was the dirty nasty scourge. Wow, Naughty. I tell you there's a glitch in the Matrix. Had this been an older guy getting a 15 year old girl pregnant, that guy would be toast. Double standards...

5. steve319

Gold Member

What is UP with all these Mary Kay LeTourneau types popping up these days? I can't understand where this phenomenon is coming from.

I mean, JEEZ! These are children! :eek: Where, exactly, has our culture dropped the ball in terms of teaching responsible, moral behavior with kids?

(Good point about the double standard, invisibleman.)

6. naughty

Gold Member

I hear you guys,

This is one case where the antiquated laws should be updated. I have a feeling this was the shotgun marriage law! LOL! Unfortunately, I think in this case it was used wrongly. Obviously, any woman who feels she needs to prey on a 15 year old needs some therapy, meds and time to cool of in a cell padded or not! However, as we all know there are some pretty precocious 15 year olds out here of the male and female variety. They can be very aggressive and persistant. But it is up to the adult to not allow it to happen. She probably thought she could have a little undercover boy toy but the situation got out of hand.

Naughty

7. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    just out of interest, why is that? if you acknowledge that they both want it, what's your objection to them doing it?

8. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/1105/277725.html

She may have started with this kid as early as age 13, if the grandmother's suspicions are correct.

news quote:
    Hayles (the boy's grandmother/guardian that learned about it from a notice from the court) said the relationship had been going on for nearly two years. She said her grandson and Clark’s teenage son had been close friends and that the grandson spent many weekends at Clark’s home.

Now Hayles said she is working to end the marriage.

here's her pic, damn, if I was 15 ... I'd be in big trouble too, I wouldn't have turned her down.

http://img.coxnewsweb.com/B/03/09/51/image_1951093.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted