Crazy Bitches?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Basically, lets say I'm over a certain whore.

I mean I'm going out and meeting lots of girls. In fact they're meeting me. I'm not even trying or really looking for other girls.

Then out of the blue I get a text off my crazy (married) ex. I told her to stop texting me as she was married.

She proceeded to continue. I told her I needed a woman I can actually have sex with.

She then called me a slut.

Did I win? :tongue:.

Seriously its not just that I need someone to fuck but I can't be with someone who can't accommodate me. Fuck that ho.

Might just be venting. Take it easy peeps x

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So are you actively looking for other prostitutes are will you confine yourself to women who don't charge for their services?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey point is I'm not a slut. She's callin me one because I won't entertain her games. She's a slut tho, had many cocks.

I'm not really looking for other girls, its just that at the end of the night I looked at my phone and the last name I expected to see was hers. We have nothing in common and phyiscally we are incompatible. Not saying I'm huge or anything but she didn't seem to take it well at all.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Many cocks = slut? Wow... I am a slut. Good thing I checked the thread... but I'll just write it off to venting :)

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey point is I'm not a slut. She's callin me one because I won't entertain her games. She's a slut tho, had many cocks.

I'm not really looking for other girls, its just that at the end of the night I looked at my phone and the last name I expected to see was hers. We have nothing in common and phyiscally we are incompatible. Not saying I'm huge or anything but she didn't seem to take it well at all.

You must be venting because you are 1) calling her bad names 2) she is nuts for expecting friendship from someone who would call her these names even mentally 3) you do not seem interested in having a friendship with a female unless there is also sex. And she is not only married but also did not have enjoyable sex with you in the past.

But I do not think that it is crazy of her to try to have a social connection with you that does not involve sex. It is only naive, because she does not know how low your actual opinion of her is.

It would be truly kind of you to tell her straight out that you think she is an idiot, so she can avoid being civil to you.