Crazy Experience

The-Bigger-the-Better

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any straight guys ever have phone sex with another guy and talk about fucking the same pussy or gang banging a chick together? Just had my first "straight phone sex" experience. It was hot.

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wondering how that works?
The sound of a guys voice isnt a turn on for me and hearing or sharing experiences, even if straight wouldnt turn me on either, not if its been shared by a guy.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait, were you talking like, "bro, wouldn't it be cool to bang a hot chick together and just really fuck her up"... or were you like, "I'm stroking my cock while I think about you fucking a girl"

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fair play.

I wasnt questioning his sexuality, wondering how that works speaking to another guy about sexual encounters with woman on the phone and getting off on it barring any gay chat.
Never had phone sex before, so im curious in general.

That would be interesting to share experiences you had with the same girl tho.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Worldz,
I know you weren't buddy, I was directing it at those were telling the OP he wasn't straight if he was talking to a guy about a girl and getting off. :rolleyes:

I was talking to a friend on the phone, just about everyday stuff. During the conversation he brought her up. I told him that I had been with her too. We started comparing notes, like positions, sounds, etc. Somewhere along the way, I mentioned I was getting horny just thinking about it, and he said "Me too". We kept talking about her and how good she smelled, tasted, how she really got into the sex, and really started getting detailed. At one point, I noticed his breathing changed a bit. I jokingly said "You rubbin one off"? I could tell by his silence that he was a bit embarrassed.
I said "It's cool, I am too". We kept talkin and strokin. Pretty soon I could hear that he was cumming, which sent me over the edge too.

It was a cool experience.

If that's gay, so be it. I personally don't see it that way.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Interesting idea, never thought of this. Not sure if it would fly with me, but i have on many occasions shared ideas and techniques about women with my closer friends. For the most part i think i was all about education and not really about arousal.

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cheers Countrygu63, respect for saying.
Mmm? Wonder how i would handle it if i was speaking to mate on phone about sexual encounters and realised he was stroking one off?
Lots to learn :) In saying that i have c2c on webcam and had kind of the same reaction but i dont feel like that is as personal as hearing a persons voice and the tell tale signs.

@marriedasian: Thats the way i would probably take it, more as an educational thing, seeing how he felt and did things with the woman.