Crazy Experience

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by The-Bigger-the-Better, Dec 31, 2009.

1. The-Bigger-the-Better

The-Bigger-the-Better Active Member

Albums:
    Any straight guys ever have phone sex with another guy and talk about fucking the same pussy or gang banging a chick together? Just had my first "straight phone sex" experience. It was hot.

2. hud01

Gold Member

If you have phone sex with another guy, even if you are talking about a girl, you aren't straight.

3. B_gaytrix

B_gaytrix New Member

hehe.. yeah, i'd have to agree on that one :)

4. Snowy1

Snowy1 Member

Wondering how that works?
    The sound of a guys voice isnt a turn on for me and hearing or sharing experiences, even if straight wouldnt turn me on either, not if its been shared by a guy.

5. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

Wait, were you talking like, "bro, wouldn't it be cool to bang a hot chick together and just really fuck her up"... or were you like, "I'm stroking my cock while I think about you fucking a girl"

6. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm sorry, but pointing out that you don't think he's straight accomplishes what?? :rolleyes:

To the OP,

Yes I have, and it's frikken hot! Especially when you both know and have been with the same girl!

7. Snowy1

Snowy1 Member

Fair play.

I wasnt questioning his sexuality, wondering how that works speaking to another guy about sexual encounters with woman on the phone and getting off on it barring any gay chat.
    Never had phone sex before, so im curious in general.

That would be interesting to share experiences you had with the same girl tho.

8. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey Worldz,
    I know you weren't buddy, I was directing it at those were telling the OP he wasn't straight if he was talking to a guy about a girl and getting off. :rolleyes:

I was talking to a friend on the phone, just about everyday stuff. During the conversation he brought her up. I told him that I had been with her too. We started comparing notes, like positions, sounds, etc. Somewhere along the way, I mentioned I was getting horny just thinking about it, and he said "Me too". We kept talking about her and how good she smelled, tasted, how she really got into the sex, and really started getting detailed. At one point, I noticed his breathing changed a bit. I jokingly said "You rubbin one off"? I could tell by his silence that he was a bit embarrassed.
    I said "It's cool, I am too". We kept talkin and strokin. Pretty soon I could hear that he was cumming, which sent me over the edge too.

It was a cool experience.

If that's gay, so be it. I personally don't see it that way.

9. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    Interesting idea, never thought of this. Not sure if it would fly with me, but i have on many occasions shared ideas and techniques about women with my closer friends. For the most part i think i was all about education and not really about arousal.

10. Snowy1

Snowy1 Member

Cheers Countrygu63, respect for saying.
    Mmm? Wonder how i would handle it if i was speaking to mate on phone about sexual encounters and realised he was stroking one off?
    Lots to learn :) In saying that i have c2c on webcam and had kind of the same reaction but i dont feel like that is as personal as hearing a persons voice and the tell tale signs.

@marriedasian: Thats the way i would probably take it, more as an educational thing, seeing how he felt and did things with the woman.

11. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

:no: haven't had that experience...

12. Florida Boy

Gold Member

On the telephone it is a conversation. It is not sex.

Draft saved Draft deleted