Crazy High Guy Sits in My Car

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So tonight I get home from work and there's this crazy, messed up speed freak stumbling around the neighbors lawn at 1:30 AM. I go inside my house and see my car lights on. I get the dog, a flashlight, and a kitchen knife, and go down to investigate. And there he is sitting, shirtless, in the drivers seat, with the lights on.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it's funny that 68 people viewed this thread and only two were moved too make a comment. 66 people didn't care or weren't interested in what happened next?

Didn't that original post make you want to know how it turned out? 1:30 AM coming across a messed up person in your car? How would you react? No fear?

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
um.... if you park outside, why arent you locking your car doors.....

If you don't have anytihng in your car to steal, it's actually a better strategy to leave it unlocked. That way they don't have to break a window to find out there's nothing in there.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it's funny that 68 people viewed this thread and only two were moved too make a comment. 66 people didn't care or weren't interested in what happened next?

Didn't that original post make you want to know how it turned out? 1:30 AM coming across a messed up person in your car? How would you react? No fear?

If he was hot I would have said "OMG you're sitting where the poison ivy was!" Then I'd tell him he'd better get in the shower quick. Then I'd wash his back.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this like Fight Club where Nekoman was the high and shirtless guy all along?

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I opened the door and told him to get the hell out of my car.

He said he was waiting for his friend to take him home.

I told him to get the hell out..

He said he had to find his cell phone....

It went on and on like this....

Finally he got out and wouldn't move. I locked the car. I told him to keep walking, he said he had to find his cell phone.... he started pounding on the window, yelling...
the dog started barking.... I opened the door for him to get in and look for his phone.
I didn't want him to break the window. He got in and started searching the whole car, for what I don't know. He wouldn't get out. I told him I'd call the cops, he finally got out.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He just stood there sweating, pulling up his long, denim shorts that were falling off his boyish hips, showing a tan line real low over a smooth hairless stomach. He just kept pulling up his pants and pleading for something... to let him back in the car.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Is this like Fight Club where Nekoman was the high and shirtless guy all along?

Great idea, maybe it is true, I am him... I am that guy.. Yes, yes, but I swear I forgot that part in the movie, I swear I thought I made that part up.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sounds unpleasant. Sorry that happened to you.

Then I went in and called the cops, I didn't want him to scare the shit out of one of my neighbors.

The cops came 20 minutes later, drove down the block, turned around and left. That's it.

I thought they should have investigated a little further.

Should the cops have tried harder to find the guy??

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
EEK! Tweakers!

I'd have had my cell with me and called the cops from the first. Probably wouldn't have done more than scared him away....or hit you if he was that far gone.

BTW, I've always locked my car, even if it was a complete and utter bucket.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I didn't call the cops at first because I thought he was probably just my neighbor, drunk, stumbling around his own front yard..

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
EEK! Tweakers!

I'd have had my cell with me and called the cops from the first. Probably wouldn't have done more than scared him away....or hit you if he was that far gone.

BTW, I've always locked my car, even if it was a complete and utter bucket.

He was REAL far gone, psychotic, anyone could tell that by looking at him..

Very big, crazy eyes, sweating, real nervous, herky-jerky gestures. Looked like he hadn't slept or bathed for a week.

Are tweakers prone to violence? Do they want to hurt people? Anyone?