Crazy in their youth

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by wallyj84, Apr 30, 2010.

1. wallyj84

Gold Member

I've always known that my mother was wild before I was born. I always hear stories about her from other family members and even my mother herself. This is one of them.

One day, in middle school, my mother had a verbal altercation with another student on the bus. This led to the other women saying that she would go to my mother's house and beat her up. My mother told the girl to come to her house later in the day, and went home to prepare for the fight.

My mother is the type of person who likes to plan things out and make preparations, and this fight was no different. My mother prepared, a pitcher of water and a stick, and carefully placed them where she wanted the fight to happen. Later that night, the girl came knocking on my mother's door for their showdown. According to my mother, this girl really wasn't expecting a fight and came to the house in bunny slippers. This worked to my mother's advantage.

As soon as she opened the door, my mother threw the water into her face and began hitting her with the stick. She then pushed her down the front steps, there are three of them in my grandparents home so it is a decent fall, and started her full attack. Now this is where the story gets kind of hazy. My mother claims that all she did was kick and stomp the girl, but my grandmother claims that my mother attacked her like a feral animal, complete with biting, and had to be pulled off. Whatever the case, this girl lost part of her ear and had to have it sown back on by my grandmother.

Does anyone else have any stories of crazy things that your parents did when they were younger?

2. FeroxFemina

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sown on by your grandmother? What about a hospital?

I don't have crazy mother stories but I was a wild child. I was kicked out of nursery (Kindergarten) when I was 4 because of fighting with a boy!

3. wallyj84

Gold Member

My grandmother was a nurse, so I imagine they didn't need to go the hospital? Honestly, I wasn't even alive then, so your guess is as good as mine.

Draft saved Draft deleted