Crazy Kinky Fun With Mf Couple And 6 Guys, Very Bi/gay

D

deleted1109963

So this happened a few weeks ago it and it was so fun. before all this covid-19 going around.
All the stories I write are true and fantasies. If you have any questions feel free to ask anytime either here or in private convos, or skype

I was at the couples house and everyone was there. the six guys and the mf couple. we had a raffle to see which two of these people would get to use me for 30 minutes before the rest of them can join in. we had said that this was supposed to be very nasty and rough with lots of anal, gagging, ass to mouth and so on. i wanted to get totally owned and destroyed.

so we got a randomizer app, everyone was assigned to a number and and the app picked out two numbers of the 8. they were both guys, one of which was the kinkiest of them all and the other that had the second biggest cock of them. the ten incher didnt get selected (damn).

So I put on an outfit that was skin tight in the bedroom upstairs and I walked down the stairs for all to see, flaunting everything I had to show. The wife came up to me and said are you sure you're ready for this, I nodded and she responded with be careful what you wish for. Then the two guys came to me as she went to sit down on the couch with the rest of the guys. One guy came up to me and put his hand around my neck and smiled, he said "you're in for a treat" then the other guy went behind me and was grinding his cock onto my ass. The guy in the front of me now started to put fingers in my mouth and then deeper into my throat to make me gag. They spun me around and they each did the same thing again. My hands then made their way to their bulges, then they rushed me on my knees. They then pulled out their cocks from their pants and I grabbed them both and opened my mouth to welcome them in and one guy held my held and started to just thrust my throat. I was then grabbed by the other guy and then he forced me down his cock, when he pulled me off he asked how do you like that. I responded by saying I have been craving this for a while, feed me more and they both shoved their cocks in my mouth at the same time. They then went back to fucking my throat my throat one at a time and I was sloppy and spat all the saliva on my chest. Then one of the guys took off his belt and wrapped it around my neck and guided me to the couch as i followed him on my hands and knees like a dog.

I was then put in doggy on the couch, one guy went right up my ass and started to fuck me as i sucked hard on the other one. Here is where he also removed the rest of my clothes. He then went back to gagging me a little more then the guys traded positions. I sucked that cock right out of my ass, and the other guy fucked me good. After gagging quite hard off this guy I was drooling so much, the guy fucking me went really hard and fast and grabbed me from my neck and pulled me up, he said this is what you deserve. Fucked me a little while longer this and then pulled out for me to suck then the other went right up my ass again. Not much after this they flipped me over and put me in missionary on the couch. One of the guys put four of his fingers in my ass and thrusted hard and fast. He put his cock in my ass right after and the other guy made me suck on him, by now they were totally naked. He really was forcing my legs back to go as deep as possible into my ass. He then pulled out and rotated my ass towards the other guy where he fucked me hard right from the get go and started to choke me with both hands, he was also calling me names like fukcing filthy dirty whore, cock craving slut, etc, how bad do you want this, then he pulled out and made me gag hard on his cock right out of my asshole.
Then he lied down on the couch and made me mount him facing him and the other guy also went up my ass, the others watching loved this, the wife said now its double anal time. He eased the cock in and then went faster and faster. The guy behind me pulled me from my neck and chin and shoved some fingers down my throat as the other guy was pinching my nipples hard. Then the guy below me asked me what I wanted, I said I want to get fucked hard, he then said I chose what I want, not you. He pushed me off and made me suck his cock and at this point the other guy went up my ass as i was in doggy sucking his buddy. He got good leverage int his position to fucked me hard as the other guy was basically fucking my face. Then the guy fucking my ass pulled me off the couch and brought me to my knees to suck them both, I loved it. They gagged me some more before finally one of them went back on the couch lying down and i mounted him with my back to him and the other guy also went in my ass with my legs spread wide. They fucked me hard this way for a while and then the guy at the bottom pulled out and held my legs spread for his buddy to fuck me hard, then when he pulled out the other guy went in, they switched after three thrusts or so each time, then resumed back to double anal and choking me and spitting in my face, he said you're loving this a little too much, I said this is amazing, I dont want it to end. The guy on top pulled out and fucked my throat hard.

They then put me in missionary again on the couch and one guy fucked me as the other was over my face making me lick his balls and cock, then he decided to make me gag hard and drool everywhere, shortly after he lifted me up and put me in doggy where he fucked me ass and forced my head down on his buddy. When i came up for air I said i wanted more cock. Then the guy I was sucking pulled me towards him and i mounted him facing him and then the other guy also went up my ass, here they fucked me relentlessly, and the guy on top was putting his foot on the back of my head, he said you're gonna regret what you just said whore. The guy below me was also shoving his whole hand down my throat and i was gagging like crazy, then they both pulled out my ass and I sucked on the guy that was lying down, mmm, i loved it. Then they both grabbed me and put me to my knees to get gagged hard for another minute or so, they were also rubbing their cocks all over my face and spreading the spit everywhere. Then one guy so excited that he pulled me onto him and I shoved his cock right up ass and he held my legs up and fucked me hard this way for a short while as the other guy watched, he also took out his cock and fingered my ass hard. Then he pushes me to the floor in doggy and fucked me harder this way, the other guy also fed me his cock as his buddy held my head in place. Then he pulled me back onto the couch in the same position and fucked me hard and told his buddy to come in too and they both fucked me so damn hard, oh my god i loved it so much, the constant switching of positions. They then made me suck their cocks right out my ass, I loved to sucks their nice juicy throbbing cocks so much, then they put me back in position to fuck me a little more only to pull out again for me to suck, and then I was mounting one of the guys as he lie down with my chest up to ceiling facing him, in this position I was getting facefucked as well, I could tell that they guys were so close but still horny as hell and didnt want it to end, neither did I.

For the next position they then brought me to my knees on the floor to gag on them again for another minute or so, taking turns facefucking me then holding me down as long as possible, they were also telling me to look up at them and also stick out my tongue to make me gag even harder, then they made me stand up with one leg up, and they both fucked me like this, soon they lifted both my legs up to fuck me, I loved being held up in the air completely to get fucked, they had complete control. It was not much after this that they had to cum so they put me back on my knees and both exploded all over my face, I still kept on sucking them and licking every drop from their cocks.

I then crawled on my hands and knees up to the wife asking for more, I want more I said, she made a signal to the rest of the guys and they quickly surrounded me, started to grab different parts of my body, my cock, balls, ass, nipples. They wife then told them I was all theirs, she in the meantime was getting her strapon on. The guys all made me suck on them. Started off rough and stayed rough all throughout, they were forcing my head down on their own cocks an that of their buddies. I was able to get every single cock down to the base, even the ten incher. I gagged so much during this part, I loved being drenched in my saliva. I was so hard with this whole scenario, the guys noticed that too and mentioned it, the wife was also really hard on me. When i would be sucking she would be telling the guys to cock slap me and use me all they want. After about ten minutes or so one of the guys had to cum already. He came all the way down my throat as he made me deepthroat him as i cummed. I still continued to get gagged by the rest of the gang. It was so intense and one the best times we've done something. I wanted them to fuck me but the wife said no, youre gonna suck us all until every single one of us cums. I was getting non stop treatment from everyone, the rough type, and the guys that came already could continue to use me and cum again until everyone has cummed at least once. So ive gotten three to cum, i need four more I told myself. As i was being forced to suck on their cocks, i still kept my hands on two others to wank them to keep them close. Then soon enough one of the other guys had to cum, so I turned my body to him and stroked him until he blew his load all over my face. I went straight to the next guy and gagged on him hard, and here is where one of the other guys from before cummed on me again, My total was still five the wife reminded me, I made a face like she was wrong but she later explained.

I was going from cock to cock with my mouth and hands, I felt like tarzan swinging on the vines haha. One guy then made me deepthroat him to the base for thirty seconds, I drooled everywhere when I came back up. The saliva and cum were running down my body all the way to my cock, this is where the wife said that I would have to count too, I said ok, I had a plan in my head that i should get all the guys to cum first then myself. The guys continued with their relentless treatment on me, I was soon getting blasted by another guy and this was a new one, four left I said. I turned my attention to the last three guys who didnt cum yet, sucking on one and stroking the other two. The wife said you gotta keep everyone happy, not just three, you have four other hungry cocks. They then got a little rougher and moved me from one cock to another until another cock cummed in my mouth, it was the same guy as before. I think I've received like 7 cumshots by now. I still wanted more though, so I didnt focus too much on the last three guys. Then the wife got a remote control vibrating butt plug, she put it up my ass and she kept the remote, this felt amazing, i was sure going to cum with the sensation alone. then the guys moved me to the couch and laid me down with my head off the edge, they gagged me this way, the wife kept playing with the remote and also stroked me a little, she was eagerly tying to make me cum, i knew i was close, I had already gotten destroyed by the two guys for more than 45 minutes, and ive been getting gagged by the gang for another thirty. It wasnt long before another guy cummed on me, this guy had a pretty big load, he scooped up what me he missed on the side of my face with his cock and fed it to me. So two guys left and just me to cum.

I was being used like a little fuck doll to satisfy this gang, I loved it, the guys were all into it still and kept mentioning how they loved getting their cocks all sloppy, After more of the same treatment two guys stepped up to cum, I grabbed their cocks with each of my hands and blew them off on my face, one guy was a new one and the other wasnt. I was so close to cumming too, the wife told me that i Have to hold off and be the last one, Then I was put sitting down on the couch, the vibrations felt even more intense this way, the guys were half standing on the couch and half on the floor making me gag on them. Here one more guy cummed on me, yummy, but it was not the last guy. he was holding off pretty well, maybe after a few more minutes I told the wife I had to cum, so she told the guys to back off and made me go in piledriver position, she kept the butt plug in me and told me to blow in my own face, catch the cum and not to swallow, sure enough I did just that, I blew such a huge load, the wife then told me to hold my cum in my mouth and then put me in doggy, she told me to suck her strapon and put all cum on it, then she went to my ass, pulled out the butt plug and fucked me with strapon hard, and I was to suck on the guys, after a few minutes she fed me the strapon full of cum from my ass, this is also where the last guy came on my face. the guys all clapped at the end,

This was a really fun scenario, I loved it all, the sloppiness, gagging, the roughness of the guys, that fucking vibrator, the kinkiness of everyone, it was truly a great experience. Hoping to meet with them all again soon after this corona is all gone.