Crazy Night

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Okay I am drunk and just feel like talking about my night...Okay I went to a couple of clubs tonight and ran into way too many people I know...Okay I ran into this guy I met once or twice and chatted w/him for a minute or two...He walked away for a minute and I started to chat w/his girlfriend...She starts to tell me that I smell really good and that she has her own salon at her house and she want to give me a great massage and manicure and pedicure...Didn't think anything crazy but then she starts telling me she sucks toes, dicks and asses very well...Threw me off for minute because she was just blunt about it...I played along and then she started running her hands up and down my body concentrating on my crotch...I was weirded out because her boyfriend was only a couple of steps from us...

Crazy thing is she kept talking about her boyfriend about how much she likes him because he is so honest w/her about anything...This girl actually showed me her boobs in the club because she wanted me to know they are real...I actually was only prepared to have a light night so I got her number and she got mine to hook up...Something is telling me I should not do this...I really think the girl and her boyfriend are swingers now...

But tonight I felt really popular because not only was she hitting on me hard as hell but some dude and another girl was too and I met up w/a girl I have really been interested and setup a date for tomorrow...I really felt pulled in too many directions...And to top it off my straight guy friend who I mentioned about the hand on the thigh earlier came out w/one of his co-workers who is a male who I got the weird but distant feeling that he was trying to make me jealous about how he was all up close and talking to this guy and kind of ignoring me at first...It was funny because I was just sitting back and enjoying the events...

Another crazy thing was when my friend's co-worker left he was like my co-worker is married and had to go home...First of all to be a married man - his co-worker was very gay...I never assume that about anyone but I talked to this guy for a little bit and it was not denying that he was gay...I mean some of my other friends commented that they thought he was gay way before I even thought about it...And my friend and he looked like they were really in to each while they were talking...And my friend was offering that I stay at his place instead of driving home but you know me - I went home...Sorry for the long email - just felt like talking about my night...Now I got to find a way to balance some of these folks for going out Saturday night...

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude you should write a book! That is one wild evening. Are you really charismatic and maybe this is the reason why men and women are attracted to you B) ?

But tonight I felt really popular because not only was she hitting on me hard as hell but some dude and another girl was too and I met up w/a girl I have really been interested and setup a date for tomorrow...I really felt pulled in too many directions

Is'nt it wonderful to feel that everyone adores you. I remember once Howard Stern mentioned that being really good looking is like being famous. Everyone wants to get to know you and be your friend.......kinda funny actually.

...And to top it off my straight guy friend who I mentioned about the hand on the thigh earlier came out w/one of his co-workers who is a male who I got the weird but distant feeling that he was trying to make me jealous about how he was all up close and talking to this guy and kind of ignoring me at first...It was funny because I was just sitting back and enjoying the events

I guess that str8 friend is not as straight as you thought :D . Its funny how people will pretend to be attracted to someone else just to try to make the other person jealous; even after it was made clear that they was'nt interested to begin with......I guess on the flipside of that, it is pretty flattering . B)

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Who the hell types that well when they're drunk.

I tried to log in to LPSG one night when drunk and i couldnt even see the screen!!!!!!!!!!

morris mini: It always depends on how familiar you are with typing and computers. I can write completely error-free text while being almost passed out, it just takes a lot of concentration and a lot of typo corrections. Well, the thoughts behind the writing aren't all that clear in that point any more.