Crazy Question: Sorta Sociology: Family

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
How do you think it would affect you if you found out your OWN son was super well endowed?

Do you think you would feel awkward around him as he matured or do you think it could even drive a wedge between you or would it be no issue at all?

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
Men might have to answer because from my experience women don't really analyze their own behavior like men do.

Maybe that's why so few women are interested in science?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Excuse me? What kind of petty insult was that. Women like myself analyze our behavior all the damn time, and there are plenty of women in science fields and interested in science.

So take your mysogynistic woman hating personality and go elsehwere with it. For your sake, i hope no women answer your question.

And i'll take the opportunity to analyze your thread since you will likely NOT because you are another man asking stupid questions in the womens issues forum. Women don't go around thinking of their kids genitals if there was nothing wrong with them at birth. We kind of hope they dont have any issues at all, unlike men who have cocks be the absolute center of their thinking seemingly all day with all relationships surrounding them, including what their mom might think. Bizzarrrrrrreee

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
See.. this is what I am talking about. Many women are in denial about their own behavior and desires... they can't handle the truth often so they ignore it.

Men can be more cold and calculating and aren't afraid to see the world as it really is.

And it's no secret that men far outweigh women in scientific fields.. don't kill the messenger..

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gosh, then why did you even bother to post the question in the women's forum?

I was going to answer this, but there's no way I'm ever going to take you seriously from now on.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
See.. this is what I am talking about. Many women are in denial about their own behavior and desires... they can't handle the truth often so they ignore it.

Men can be more cold and calculating and aren't afraid to see the world as it really is.

And it's no secret that men far outweigh women in scientific fields.. don't kill the messenger..

For many years women weren't allowed to go to college and if they were in college they weren't accepted into science and math related fields without being utter and total bitches to push themselves into the field regardless what men thought about them.

My husband wants to answer your opinion on women in science, he is a science and math major and said there are TONS of women in the field that you must not have been a science or math class in highschool or college recently. There are many women at NASA, women who are MD's, PhD's and Engineers. Thanks to WOMEN not men like you.

Idiot. You aren't welcome here with your attitude of how much women are behind and below you. It's assholes like you who have kept women down for centuries.

And cold and calculating people are the least able to analyze their own behavior. Don't you study psychology? I do, and people like that are the ones who have no clue about how to be in a relationship because everything is so calculated there is no room for anything else which is required to carry on a relationship with a human being.

When a woman gives birth, should she be raising her infant in a cold and calculating way? How would that work for the planet?

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
And i'll take the opportunity to analyze your thread since you will likely NOT because you are another man asking stupid questions in the womens issues forum. Women don't go around thinking of their kids genitals if there was nothing wrong with them at birth. We kind of hope they dont have any issues at all, unlike men who have cocks be the absolute center of their thinking seemingly all day with all relationships surrounding them, including what their mom might think. Bizzarrrrrrreee

I was asking because my own mother acted in a very similar way you are right now to the issue of sexuality.. I believe she was in intense denial.

Do you think it would affect a man who was very attracted to busty women if his own daughter was extremely busty? From what I have heard from women I have dated it has been an issue. This is why I thought it was logical that women could have the same feelings. I've had some personal experiences that support this..

Sorry if this reality interferes with your masturbation material..

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was asking because my own mother acted in a very similar way you are right now to the issue of sexuality.. I believe she was in intense denial.

Do you think it would affect a man who was very attracted to busty women if his own daughter was extremely busty? From what I have heard from women I have dated it has been an issue. This is why I thought it was logical that women could have the same feelings. I've had some personal experiences that support this..

Sorry if this reality interferes with your masturbation material..

A daughter who has large breasts is obvious to everyone around her that she has large breasts. A guy who is packing a huge dick in puberty usually isnt obvious to everyone in the family and he certainly SHOULDNT be letting his mother notice it.

Why does your mom even know about your dick size? Puberty effects how large a man is going to be, not how big he was as a baby or a toddler. So has your mom been looking at your junk lately?

I think you have Mommy issues, since you seem to be bringing them into this thread in a myriad of ways. Somehow merging it with Women in The Science fields as an excuse?

I was tempted to answer your question with no judgement, until you threw in something about how cold and calculating people analyze their behavior. I happen to hang around a lot of science majors and often times, there are plenty of women who are cold and calculating. You will get a lot of them answering in this thread. And then a fe wlike myself

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
For many years women weren't allowed to go to college and if they were in college they weren't accepted into science and math related fields without being utter and total bitches to push themselves into the field regardless what men thought about them.

You would think women would want to get into science even more now since they have been prevented in the past.. I don't see it.

My husband wants to answer your opinion on women in science, he is a science and math major and said there are TONS of women in the field that you must not have been a science or math class in highschool or college recently. There are many women at NASA, women who are MD's, PhD's and Engineers. Thanks to WOMEN not men like you.

Again.. there are far more men than women. I think you may be in denial again here.. Again.. I am sorry if reality disturbs you.

Idiot. You aren't welcome here with your attitude of how much women are behind and below you. It's assholes like you who have kept women down for centuries.

I simply stated the facts as I know them. If you don't like differing opinions maybe you should stay off a message board.

And cold and calculating people are the least able to analyze their own behavior. Don't you study psychology? I do, and people like that are the ones who have no clue about how to be in a relationship because everything is so calculated there is no room for anything else which is required to carry on a relationship with a human being.

Yes.. relationships where people delude themselves and act on impulse and pure emotion are very successful. I have witnessed them first hand.. it's why I was on my own as a teenager.

When a woman gives birth, should she be raising her infant in a cold and calculating way? How would that work for the planet?

Actually it would be much more successful in my opinion. It's much better dealing with reality rather than the way you wish the world was... it may be painful but life is painful.. especially if you aren't prepared for it.

Last edited:

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
A daughter who has large breasts is obvious to everyone around her that she has large breasts. A guy who is packing a huge dick in puberty usually isnt obvious to everyone in the family and he certainly SHOULDNT be letting his mother notice it.

Most boys aren't extremely endowed... so I don't think it's something that many people would encounter.. this is why it was more of a hypothetical question.. IF you did know..

Why does your mom even know about your dick size? Puberty effects how large a man is going to be, not how big he was as a baby or a toddler. So has your mom been looking at your junk lately?

When I was younger it was no secret.. the only one that didn't realize it was an issue was me at first. It as very apparent when I was trying on clothes.. or walking around the house in the morning in my underwear (don't all kids do this) The way she reacted made me think I wasn't normal. It was also made an issue because I had a lot of girls take notice and even issues from my male friends and my sister knowing about it.

I think you have Mommy issues, since you seem to be bringing them into this thread in a myriad of ways. Somehow merging it with Women in The Science fields as an excuse?

Maybe, I have literally had "mommy" issues. so it is likely. I don't deny it. That is WHY I am asking about it.

I was tempted to answer your question with no judgement, until you threw in something about how cold and calculating people analyze their behavior. I happen to hang around a lot of science majors and often times, there are plenty of women who are cold and calculating. You will get a lot of them answering in this thread. And then a fe wlike myself

Well.. you know.. it's not easy putting yourself out here in a thread like this dealing with such personal issues.. I may have gotten defensive.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok, your mother was an abusive freak.
that sucks for you, but shit happens.
some fathers are abusive freaks,
but that doesn't mean men in general are hot tempered and irrational.

signed,
someone studying for a science degree.

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
The thing is.. I don't really know.. Her behavior was conflicting. She would do contradictory things.

This was the issue I was trying to address though.. women are so guarded about their sexuality. I am just trying to find out of it is the same as men.. or if it's different.

Again, I am sorry if I came off as rude. I guess it was just a defense mechanism.

Last edited: