Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Why couldn't I say that? Thanks Mademoiselle Rouge. It's pretty sad when you need a translator while speaking your native language.. :/

Oh i have a way with words sometimes, sometimes the words are ugly, this time the words were pretty ;)

I do speak well on others' behalf if i feel compelled to do so. Also, i study psychology which is the art of explaining your oddities and others oddities in really embellished language. HA

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Subgirrl, I was talking out of my arse.. I was just feeling defensive. This isn't something I am really comfortable talking about plus I have problems expressing myself at times.

You just got about a zillion points from me!! Good on you for having the balls to admit it mate. Good luck. I hope you get things figured out.

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks Subgirrl. :) What can I use all those points for. :p [shameless flirting]

Maybe this is how I can finally learn to communicate.. [put little cliff notes next to everything to make up for my weirdness.]

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks Subgirrl. :) What can I use all those points for. :p [shameless flirting]

Whatever you want honey :biggrin1:

Maybe this is how I can finally learn to communicate.. [put little cliff notes next to everything to make up for my weirdness.]

We're all a little (or a lot) weird. And I talk in brackets all the time.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Crikey... :) [trying to be cute]

Hmmm . . . cute's fine. But Steve Irwin (aka The Crocodile Hunter) really wasn't cute. So maybe try to avoid Irwinisms like crikey :smile:

How are you weird? :p [fishing for kinky info]

Go read this thread.

http://www.lpsg.org/188331-a-little-selfishness-isnt-always.html

I may not (or may!) be weird in it, but there's definitely some kinky info there.

I'm liking your brackety things by the way. If only every one was that clear :smile: