Crazy Random Message Exchange of the Week

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The 2nd in a long series where I share a message I recieve on another site for shits and giggles. This one is not quite as good as the guy who wanted my jeans. God, you just gotta love the internet. Or hate it. BTW--this guy is fucking HOT-built like a brick shit house.

god damn!
Fuck, you are built and hung like a MAN should be.
Totally uninhibited here into muscle, leather and sweat.
jake

(for those that don't know, "uninhibited" is code for HIV+ or a guy who is into bareback sex)

Thanks Jake. That's a fucking bod you've got on you as well. I can be a boy or a daddy and would love to work you over but good. WOOOF!!

Anytime anywhere Sir, built and hung to take it LIKE A MAN.
Jake

You got it Pup. A boy like you brings out the Dad/Sir in most I am sure. WOOF.

Sir,
And a MAN like you brings out the REAL BOY in me.
Jake

Does the Boy have a big cum load? Hmm?

Sir,
Fucking huge loads like few boys can produce and proud of them Sir.
Jake

I knew there was more to you than meets the eye. WOOOF!
Heavy cummers make this Sir very happy.

Sir,
Been working out and training my cock for heavy and repeat loads as hard as I pump my body in the gym, a boy isn't just judged by the size of his PECS and GUNS he is judged by the SIZE of his LOADS and the FREQUENCY, right Sir? And this boys cock stays ROCK HARD after being FUCKED, FISTED and CUMMING like few boys cock can, OUT OF RESPECT frist and foremost for the MAN who is using the boy like a boy should be USED, like a MAN.

JAke

Boy,
I like that in you. I'd having you sniffing my jockstrap and eating my ass before I plowed you long and deep. You'll be begging me to stop and to give you more at the same time.

If the boy has been REALLY good, daddy might leave a present in his ass.

GrrRRR

I knew there was more to you that meets the eye too!
Jake

<the end>

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is more:

Sir,

You are the kind of MAN this boy is built and training for HARDCORE use and ABUSE from EATING and SNIFFING your sweat, cum and piss soaked jockstrap to cleaning and eating your SHITHOLE like a boy should, GOOD AND DEEP.

Then spreading my legs EXTRA WIDE for your COCK, CUM and FIST.

Your son,

Jake

WOW.

Media
Hey, Lex! I am picking up my jaw off the floor. Actually, ROTFLMAO! Being new here, and not prepared for some of the e-mails that are sent, I thought I had gottten some wild ones. I am in awe. You are the Master! We bow to your magnificence! :biggrin1: LOL!

Reactions: heavy weather

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HA! Sorceror owes me $20 and a good long FUCK!!

MORE:

Pup,
Shall I bring my baseball bat and other toys to work your ass over while you suck on my jock strap?
Pig Bottom Boys are hard to come by.

SIR, YES SIR,
The bigger the toys the better the workout. NO PAIN, NO GAIN only way to train a boys mind, body (in the gym) and his hole.
Jake

WOAH.

Reactions: heavy weather

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damn, LPSG threads keep getting hotter as long as our Lex has his say in them. All of these 'sirs, yes sir, no sir" from Jake just begging for Lex's big hard bone keep me up and making a huge climax to get Lex's approval and compliments.

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex, the burden of your superb masculine beauty is that you'll be contacted on a regular basis by folks who want to wallow in it....can't say as I blame them either:biggrin1::tongue:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
*takes the $20*

Oh, WAIT, there's MORE:

Damn straight BOY,
Gonna bring my toys, lube, and a few hot hung buds (got a two 8x6 (like me), one 10x7, and one 6.5x7.75) and we are gonna open your hole like never before.

You're gonna have to dig deep inside yourself and find the way to please us all. And as a reward, you can have lots of cum and piss and cock and spit all over and IN you. Sound good?
Daddy Lex

Sir,

Built and trained for endurance and to go the distance in the gym and locker room and esp the SLING Sir. Can take you all like few boys can, just soak a jockstrap full of poppers and shove it in my face and my HOLE opens WIDE. This boy can NEVER GET ENOUGHT COCK and CUM been trained for gang rapes like a boy should be as to not disappoint Sir.

Jake