Crazy Random Message Exchange of the Week

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Lex said:
How do you mean?

Just what the guy is suggesting/wants you to do to him. It actually makes me feel a touch uncomfortable knowing there are people like this guy, who are willing to subject themselves to all kinds of things.

I am all for people being submissive, and playing along with a dad/son bear/cub, top/bottom role.... but there seems to be a line that has passed.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
oh, oh oh!! We have a NEW message from a different luntatic:

[SIZE=-1]Hello my name is Tom, i`m from berlin. I look for nice active man with large dick. You can fuck me long time, hard and deep.Make my hole very big. I have also very big dildos and i love so much fistfuck. Play with my ass how do you like. if you likemy hole.
[/SIZE]ffslave36
[SIZE=-1]
How should I reply? Thoughts?
[/SIZE]

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lex said:
oh, oh oh!! We have a NEW message from a different luntatic:

[SIZE=-1]Hello my name is Tom, i`m from berlin. I look for nice active man with large dick. You can fuck me long time, hard and deep.Make my hole very big. I have also very big dildos and i love so much fistfuck. Play with my ass how do you like. if you likemy hole.
[/SIZE]ffslave36
[SIZE=-1]
How should I reply? Thoughts?
[/SIZE]

Dear Tom of Berlin,

You are to crater-like asses what Tom of Finland was to cucumber-like cocks.

Love and kisses,
Sexy Lexy. XXX

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, I obviously have met an IMPATIENT one.

I never replied to his message on the site, so the fucker sent an EMAIL.

Hello nice blackman, here is your new white slave from berlin. In the future i would like to be a slave. I have a very nice asshole. Please open this with your large dick. Fuck me hard, deep and long. Play with my hole, i have also very big dildos. Take also your hands and start a great fistfuck. in the beginnig slowy, later than very hard, maybe punch. Give me nice red asslips. Touch my face, body and ass. Please piss in my mouth, body and inside my ass. Let me crying. What is your phantasie? i will do all for you. Email me (DELETED)

WOW.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This guy just won't quit. I have not replied to ANY of his messages. WOW.

[SIZE=-1]hello my name is thomas, i´m from berlin. i search in the world for a dominant black master. fuck my nice asshole with your large dick deep and hard. use also my big dildos and the greatest for me is fistfuck. let me be your white slave and make me ready[/SIZE]

ffslave36

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since he's apparently your slave, I think you should command him to STFU.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Lex said:
Et Tu, Jeffrey?

It's just not my scene, Lex...

Thoughts of Slaves, and fisting, and urine, and ripping people new ones, all give me a bit of a queasy stomach.

I don't really understand the need to "degrate" yourself to that level. What has this person done in his life... that has him being attracted to the idea of baseball bats getting shoved up his asshole, and getting treated like a peice of shit?

It just honestly makes me uncomfortable to know that there are people out there who are willing to subject themselves to that kind of disrespect.

Not suggesting you would do that to him, Lex.... just worry about the people who would as well..