Crazy sex night to plan

Dont

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok guys,

I've been abstinent for three months (kill me please). I was away from Canada for work and my boyfriend and I agreed to be faithful.

Since I have been repressing my "urges", if you will, I know that I will hump his brains out when I come back. Last time we didn't see each other for two weeks, we had a 24 hour in-bed sex episode. Rather Epic.

Now that it has been three months, statistic shows that we should spend 144 hours in bed, which seems (sadly) fairly unlikely to happen, but I want my comeback to be MAJESTIC.

Since I am young and so is he, we don't have much sex positions in our repertoire. PLEASE SHOW ME NEW SEX POSITIONS. As crazy, absurd and awkwardly located they might be, SHARE YOUR WISDOM WITH ME. We are young, fit and flexible since we are models so we can do pretty much anything.

Thank you guys!

Cheers

Dont

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, very... rich in contents... But I am gay, the positions are transferable, but any personal input? Favorites, do's and dont's?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow, very... rich in contents... But I am gay, the positions are transferable, but any personal input? Favorites, do's and dont's?

I DID notice that you're gay! You're right, the positions come without an orientation of their own.

My personal favourites? Doggy and missionary :biggrin1:. Strange positions are not where my kink lies.

Dont

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yea, missionary and doggy are very common. I was just curious if there would be any slightly different positions that made it somewhat better ;)

Anyway, thanks for the many many many references. Very enlightening.

Layne0033

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Try my favorite, sit him in a kitchen chair. Drop to your knees and slowly work over his cock and balls until he is squirming and he is good and wet. Stand up, face him, put your hands in his shoulders, step over his legs, straddling him, lower yourself onto his waiting cock. Inch by inch, lower yourself into his lap. Once seated, kiss him deeply for as long and hard as you can stand it, all the while pinching and playing with his tender nipples. Then go to stand slowly, feeling his cock begin to withdraw, then fall to his lap quickly, filling yourself once again with his engorged cock - now ride him until you both explode! Then sit there in bliss, in his lap, kissing and awaiting the return of his sweet erection.