crazy situation needs a womens perpective

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Take her for her word. She wants to Fuck! Wildly! tELL her thats all you need also. That you arent ready for a relationship(even if you are).
There ya go...the green light that you wanted.

It really doesn't matter what advice we give you...you're going to do what you want and that is going after her...:mad:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There ya go...the green light that you wanted.

It really doesn't matter what advice we give you...you're going to do what you want and that is going after her...:mad:
He'll figure out soon enough that he's just purchased a round trip ticket on the titanic.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok here is an update... We went out the other night and had a great time but nothing happened; boy did she looked good. I know it probably will turn out bad but I don't think I should give up that easily; otherwise I will always wonder what if

Yes you keep wondering "what if" and she'll keep letting you take her for dinner, pay for her and basically worship her while not giving you anything in return. Sounds like a sweet deal.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes you keep wondering "what if" and she'll keep letting you take her for dinner, pay for her and basically worship her while not giving you anything in return. Sounds like a sweet deal.

I must agree. You are letting her dictate all the terms and she hasn't gotten out of her previous relationship cleanly yet. For Goddess sake, play a wee bit harder to get! Make sure you are not going to get turned into cube steak by a jealous ex.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Ok here it goes

First I am a 36m, average height and decent shape. I look younger than I actually am.

I worked with a now 25f, cute in an alternative rocker, neo-hipster sort of way.

She has been with the same guy since she was 19 and they now live together. She has admitted to having doubts about their relationship. We hung out a couple of weeks ago and I realized I had strong feelings for here, we had a moment I guess you can say. I wasn't sure she felt the same way and since she is in a relationship I was just going to let it go, until last saturday when she drunk texted saying she really likes me, and I admitted at that time that I liked her too. Well today I texted that I was thinking of her and she said that she is trying to work on her relationship and wants to be friends and said that she feels that I am the only one that she can confide in about her relationship.

She then went on to say that if she did become single she would want to be wild.

I am lost now, why would she drunk text a guy she only liked as a friend?

I am sad because I can't think of a way this would work out that I would be with here. Can anyone woman here give me any perceptive?

You haven't fucked her yet?

Luvhmlrg

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she were serious about you she would leave him and start a relationship with you. The fact that she is staying with him and playing with you simply means that she wants to make sure she has someone else to take care of her IF she leaves the guy she is with now.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few years from now, yman may be back here, posting Tom Leykis videos from youtube, and lamenting how all women are materialistic users and whores, how they don't want a nice guy like him, who gives and gives and gets little in return. :rolleyes:

You are gonna get chewed up and spit back out, yman. That's "what if".

MarinerDNA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Memphis beat me to it. I was reading this whole thread thinking "come one, dude...your next update better be about how you banged her out."

Once you do that just keep her number in your phone. She's going to do A LOT of experimenting when she finally gets out of that relationship. You'll get chewed up and spit back out if you show any emotion at all. Put all your energy into fuck buddy status before you go on another "date."

Last edited:

yman74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok, here is the current update, we are getting slowly closer, we now text each other all day long. We have not hung out as much as I would like, but we are going out tommorow. Our text are getting more sexual too(mostly on her part). Still she seems unable or unwilling to leave her boyfriend. My question to everyone here is, am I forcing the issue by us getting closer or am in fact enabling her to stay in her relationship by providing everything she is missing in her relationship?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're a sucker. Before this thread, the idea of you as a sucker was completely foreign.

And yes. You're enabling her, and if you ever manage to convince her to leave her man for you, it will be until some other chump gets her to leave you for him.

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you either stay friends or become fuck buddies. I've seen too many instances of a girl getting out of a relationship, and really slutting it up. You don't want a relationship with a girl like that.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you either stay friends or become fuck buddies. I've seen too many instances of a girl getting out of a relationship, and really slutting it up. You don't want a relationship with a girl like that.

You seem to have a distinct allergy to the term 'slut' which causes you to overreact. The girl the OP is wasting his time cultivating is not otherwise promiscuous. If she were he might actually have some hope of actually getting into her pants, but I see no indications of her giving up boyfriend. She has no incentive to do so.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're a sucker. Before this thread, the idea of you as a sucker was completely foreign.

And yes. You're enabling her, and if you ever manage to convince her to leave her man for you, it will be until some other chump gets her to leave you for him.

I lurve you mis AE. I was thinking the same. This guy is a push over. A chump. Bro, speaking to yman, you need to grow the hell up and get some confidence. Your wasting ALL your time on this broad unless you keep her around as some sort of fling. Because she is and never will be serious with you in the way you want. Move the fuck on.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
As you may have guessed - NONE of us is surprised.

You are polishing a turd here.

Get dressed up in your best clothes, make a play for other women while she is watching, get her drunk, & try to fuck her.

That sums up all the positive advice here. Once you've done that, she'll either have boned you -5% possibility, told you to fuck off 20% possibilty, or told you that she doesn't understand why you acted like that - 75% probability (to keep you even more under the submissive thumb like a gibbering jerk).

Force the situation - get it over with already! Good Luck!

PerfectlySexy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think all the good advice has been dished already. Count me among the many who say walk the fuck away. There are other women out there. If you do so, and if later she leaves her bf you can re-evaluate the situation. But this situation has warning flags planted in every orifice. You've been warned...

yman74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What I don't think anyone gets here is that for me, this is not some girl. We tell each other everything and we are allways honest with each other. I don't need her to get laid, I am not needy in that department. We have the best time when we go out. Every morning we text good morning and at night we text each other good night. Do you know how hard it is to find a girl who is very sexual, open-minded, adventurous, insightful, and sees why I'm not like other guys. I think her issue is that she is in denial about her relationship being bad. I think as she and I continue to grow closer she will have to make a decision.