Crazy Story: What are the odds?

Canuck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok so this past week I did something I normally don't do. I met someone from online for sex. I'm in the closet and horny and needed a release. I'm 21, the guy I met is 47. I know the age difference is huge, but he was pretty good looking and close to where I live. Small towns don't offer alot of opportunities.

Anyway we met in a parking lot, drove to his house and did the deed. When I got to the house I knew it looked somewhat familiar but assumed it was because I'd driven past there before. Afterwards as I got dressed I passed by some family photos and who did I notice but my friend of 10 years.... I had just slept with my friends dad!

I had only been to her house once to pick her up, never inside. But she's one of my close friends and I still keep in touch with her. It all came flooding back then. I remembered the house, recognized her dogs. I was shocked. I never said anything to him at all. I was worried I would freak him out.

Can you believe the odds? I honestly don't know how to feel about it. How will I face my friend next time I see her?

What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are some things that we have to keep secret. This would be one of those things. When you see your friend, meet her somewhere else other than her house.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll match you with the craziest story of my second bachelorhood.

I hooked up with this girl that I knew through a friend at a party. I'd flirted with her a few times before. She was cute and we were both coming off fairly recent divorces. We decided to leave the party and she followed me back to my place.

We drank a little bit more there and I remember engaging in some reasonably good sex. I dozed off afterward, with her next to me.

The next morning I woke up and looked around. She was gone and my bed looked like a murder scene - blood everywhere. Me, the sheets, handprints on the headboard, etc. Clearly we had missed the fact that she was on or starting her period. Oh well, shit happens.

I didn't have a number and though I could have tracked one down, I decided to let it be a one nighter and not follow up. (I did book a date with the Health Dept. Even though I sort of knew her, that was a lot of blood.)

Anyway, fast forward a couple of weeks and I am meeting with a potential client in his office. He tells me his daughter will be joining us for the meeting, as she handles the books. Of course, this girl walks in. Little did I know I was meeting her old man in their family business. It was pretty uncomfortable, to say the least. (And I didn't get the job).

I saw her later in the summer at a bar and she apologized all over the place and bought me a drink. At the time it was all kind of mortifying. Now its just a pretty good story.

Canuck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't think my friend knows her dad is bi.

See before this, I had only met her dad once, very very briefly. I know her mom better since she was more involved with things like helping at the school. Obviously I didn't recognize her dad until afterwards when it all clicked.

One thing I remember now was my friends gossiping saying that her dad was really strange and that some of their parents had went to school with him when he was younger and he was weird and creepy. I found him to be normal, well as normal as a man who wants to have sex with somebody less than half his age :p

I definitely will be avoiding visiting my friend at her house, but I'm contemplating weather or not I should tell him. What if he sees a group photo or something of me and his daughter? I don't want him to freak out.

What a small world we live in. But It does make the encounter somewhat hotter. lol

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I don't think my friend knows her dad is bi.
I definitely will be avoiding visiting my friend at her house, but I'm contemplating weather or not I should tell him...I don't want him to freak out.

What a small world we live in. But It does make the encounter somewhat hotter. lol

As you will continue seeing him tell him that you are one of his daughter's friends. It's better that he learns about this before she does. You can also ask him if his daughter knows he is bi.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think you should just keep him at an arm's length and never mention it to either one of them. Just act like you never noticed.

I think this suggestion gets my vote. I don't want to be paranoid here but if you tell him, he may over-react to the chance of being caught and do something silly to himself or you. There is no upside. If anything, consider fooling around with someone's brother, not their dad--so maybe a 15 year age difference max, not 26 and then you can be reasonably sure.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
I agree with the majority here-- it's a very interesting story, but I'd just be discreet and keep everyting to yourself -- certainly don't tell your friend about her Dad. As you're in the closet, you'd want your privacy protected too.

As for her dad -- do you have to see him again? If not, I'd just be cool and forget it.

p.s not sure there is anything necessarily abnormal in a 47 y/o guy wanting sex with partner less than half his age. I'd say that's fairly typical.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Ok so this past week I did something I normally don't do. I met someone from online for sex. I'm in the closet and horny
... he's married... I slept with my friends dad!

I don't want to be paranoid here but if you tell him, he may over-react to the chance of being caught and do something silly to himself or you...

You are being paranoid. He informed matt6046 he's a married closeted bisexual. Hence they already know about the risk of being caught. From the family photos matt would be able to recognize his buddy's family members on sight. That matt knew the daughter previously is but another secret that these two could share and discuss.

Canuck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I still havn't said anything to him. He's e-mailed me a few times since, I think he's hoping to meet up again.

I definitely don't HAVE to ever meet him again. Before I found out I knew his daughter, I figured I'd meet him again at some point. The sex was hot. Plus in a small town the chances of meeting anyone else is small (let alone someone my age). Still, I think it's weird if I continue to sleep with my friends father.

inside_man

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Okay. . .i'm evil for saying this, but that's kinda hot. lol

::hides::

Greek Dude-you are not evil. That story is totally hot.
Matt6046-you said the sex was hot and in your community, there aren't many other options to choose from. The devil on my shoulder is advising you to bang away, but you'll have to let him know about the relationship with his daughter. Something tells me that while he may be surprised, he won't wanna stop...

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You are being paranoid. He informed matt6046 he's a married closeted bisexual. Hence they already know about the risk of being caught. From the family photos matt would be able to recognize his buddy's family members on sight. That matt knew the daughter previously is but another secret that these two could share and discuss.

Fair enough but that is why I wrote "may". Any number of things could result, although I tend to err on the side of caution. If the father finds out about the connection, then he might continue to worry that at some point the secret will be revealed, the chances of it happening increase.

Also, can you imagine if the friend ever finds out? Assuming the parents are still together, the friend will consider the guy to be "other woman" who stole her dad away or confused him. So in one fell swoop the father is bisexual, an adulterer and someone who sleep with someone the daughter's own age. That's a bit much for anyone I think.

It's a shame the guy has so little options in his home town but I can relate and that's why I was thrilled to leave mine.