Crazy Theory i have......

xxlgirth

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive had this theory for a while... My ex wife had a really nice juicy ass, and the majority of guys that she was with were hung, deffinitely above average...
my present gf is hot also and has Huge tits on a tiny frame.. She too has mostly seen large cocks

So my theory is that girls who are well endowed and have really nice bodies tend to attract hung men more/??? Or maybe guys who arent as hung are more intimidated??? any thoughts on this or just coincidence.????

Id be interested to see where this goes..

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Don't know about tiny frames; I think guys definitely self-select when it comes to girls with a big booty. If I had a short dick I definitely would avoid fucking a girl with a big butt, since then you're losing length you can't really afford. Every LTR I've had has been with a really fat bottomed girl, and my current GF definitely likes positions you need to be a little longer for with her butt buffering me out (eg from a spooning position behind her, her back at my chest)

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ive had this theory for a while... My ex wife had a really nice juicy ass, and the majority of guys that she was with were hung, deffinitely above average...
my present gf is hot also and has Huge tits on a tiny frame.. She too has mostly seen large cocks

So my theory is that girls who are well endowed and have really nice bodies tend to attract hung men more/??? Or maybe guys who arent as hung are more intimidated??? any thoughts on this or just coincidence.????

Sorry, you lose. Come back and play again.

I had a gf who was 5'1" and 85 pounds and she managed to attract at least 5 cocks that were significantly above average.

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
they key is the hotness you mentioned
right or wrong endowed men have mucho more confidence in terms of going after women as evidenced by the vastly significant higher number of women they have been with over average down to modest guys... they, endowed, feel like they get to pick and chose, female body types liked by different guys, so a hot petite and a hot apple bottomed going to have ave penis size of over seven though real average is five point five type of thing

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
right or wrong endowed men have mucho more confidence in terms of going after women as evidenced by the vastly significant higher number of women they have been with over average down to modest guys... they, endowed, feel like they get to pick and chose, female body types liked by different guys, so a hot petite and a hot apple bottomed going to have ave penis size of over seven though real average is five point five type of thing
I have mentioned him before....but I have a friend who is almost 8x7 and he is one of the geekiest guys you have ever met. He got a hot wife, but it was because of his church. So generalizations are dangerous.

Last edited:

drabman

Expert Member
Media
right or wrong endowed men have mucho more confidence

And how exactly do you know this?

in terms of going after women as evidenced by the vastly significant higher number of women they have been with over average down to modest guys...

Really? And where is this "evidence"?

they, endowed, feel like they get to pick and chose, female body types liked by different guys, so a hot petite and a hot apple bottomed going to have ave penis size of over seven though real average is five point five type of thing

Absolutely - after all penis size is the most important factor - if not the only factor - that gives a man confidence when approaching women. Looks, money, high status, a glamorous job, or even innate confidence and a high sense of self-worth are as nothing compared to the belief you have a big cock. Just look at all the unfeasibly hung, pig-ugly, unemployed men, living at home with their mothers, with a veritable harem of class-A babes hanging on thier every word.

I despair sometimes - I really do.

ultradong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think that the common confidence that "above average" endowment grants to both genders is more whats at play than anything else in terms of attracting the opposite gender.

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There could be a correlation between hung men going after well endowed OR really gorgeous women. I see where you're going with this, and I do sometimes wonder about this same thing amongst some of my friends and their relationships.

Don't know about tiny frames; I think guys definitely self-select when it comes to girls with a big booty. If I had a short dick I definitely would avoid fucking a girl with a big butt, since then you're losing length you can't really afford. Every LTR I've had has been with a really fat bottomed girl, and my current GF definitely likes positions you need to be a little longer for with her butt buffering me out (eg from a spooning position behind her, her back at my chest)

There is a thread about big butts and long cocks here that discusses positions, angles, and lengths.
http://www.lpsg.org/275270-can-bubble-butts-take-bigger.html

Suckortease

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had an ex who was 34B-22-40. She didn't like large peni. At that point I was a mere 5.75 X 4.5. We had AWESOME sex. I could go for more than an hour, made her cum tremendously. She would shake afterward. I know this is probably the wrong place to say this, but you can do as much orgasmic damage with an average dick as you can with a monster. My current wife has been with a guy with a huge dick, 9x7 and she said he thought that by virtue of his big dick, all he had to do was stick it in her. A bigger dick is great, but only if you are willing to take the time to use it well. Just throwing it in a woman is not enough.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Quality over quantity.

average firm breasts.

D_HermanSmellville

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
More often than not those girls who are "well endowed" as you put it or have really nice bodies ultimately are the ones doing the choosing.

Hung large, small or in between all hetero and/or bi men are going to gravitate towards these types of women no matter what (unless they are known to be psychotic).

No brainer that the more confident a woman is with her sexuality and body the less likely she will settle for a guy who doesn't measure up. Chances are the women your describing are no exception.

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Agreed with the above.

And here's a heads up...we don't actually know that a guy is well endowed until we make it to the bedroom....we don't have some kind of big cock radar that draws us to such guys.

That's part of the OP's theory. Girls that have great self confidence or great bodies are theoretically able to be more choosy. If he doesn't measure up, they can go after another guy.

So my theory is that girls who are well endowed and have really nice bodies tend to attract hung men more/??? Or maybe guys who arent as hung are more intimidated???

This part of the theory suggests that guys who are well endowed are theoretically going to be more confident to go after a girl with big boobs, or a nice body.

I think both of those ideas could makes sense because of raised self-confidence in both males and females, which enables them to go after what they want without being intimidated. Especially if they were just looking for a fling or casual sex.

RodRingo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends, if you talk what people call 'size queens', your theory is spot on.

With other ladies, it depends. The average woman may not respond so kindly to a 'hung' man's advances, for example.