Crazy things you did as kids to entertain yourselves

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My best friend and his brother and I desided to go skinny dippin in the big pond behind their house one day knowing that there were catfish in it! I wish I had a video of the whole event! Three kids, two at 14 and on at 12 jumpin into a green simi-lake full of catfish! Well, it didn't take long to know that we were in the the wrong place... lol lol

BBTM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My cousin's and I used to slide down the stairs in a sleeping bag. I worked really well only because the sleeping bag was made of polyester and slid very nice. Luckily, no permanent damages! LOL

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My Father had bee hives in the back yard, one day a kid from school came over to visit (probably second or third grade) he wanted to pound on the beehives with sticks to see what would happen. He ran all the way home to his house surrounded by a cloud of bees and screaming, his Mother wouldn't let him come over again. I got a few stings, and went into our house, he didn't want to.

When I was eleven or twelve I made a electric resistance hot dog cooker by pounding 16d nails through a piece of plywood and putting the hot dogs over the nails, and then connecting it to 110 AC. It worked very well. My Mother was around when I was experimenting, and never issued any cautions.:eek::eek:

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My best friend and his brother discided one hot summer afternoon to go skindippin in the BIG pond behind thier house. It wasn't hard to get to and we all three stripped down and jumped oue naked butts in. Well, it didn't take long untill we all three of us felt a little nip on our private parts and my buddy said that there were catfish in the water! I beat the warter after that faster than anyone ever could... and all he did was just laugh and call me a chickin. But, one bite was enough for me!

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was a lot of speeding down steep hills on various contraptions with no brakes.Sometimes three of us would get onto one bicycle and ride down a steep narrow footpath,miraculously we never crashed!
Sometimes we flattened pennies on the railway lines but not often,we didn't have enough cash to be throwing it away.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
-Sneak into an old city corporation storage yard and rummage through old parade floats, traffic signs, old beat up trucks, construction material, and other left over twisted karma.

-Take shopping carts and saw off the top and make the bottoms into makeshift go carts.

-Catch frogs from the creek and put them into a box and leave them on someone's doorstep.

-Perform with musical instruments (although very badly) at our local park for tips for candy.

-Sneak into the local hotel and use their pool on hot summer days.

-Walk barefoot on neighbors front lawns.

-Explore new construction sites

-Steal rabbits from an alley hole in the fence from a neighbor who was raising them for livestock.

-Race each other with 2 people on a bike - one on the front handle bars.

-Skateboard down the highest parking garage in town.

-Built treehouses from junk lumber from a cabinetry shop.

-Throw pebbles at passing cars.

-Put pennies, rocks, gum, nickels, and other metalic objects on the railroad tracks to see what the look squashed.