Creamed my Jeans

hungbilly

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I grew up in rural Tennessee -real rural. My freshman year (about 14 years ago) in college I pledged a frat. One of the first nights they showed XXX videos in the basement. 30 guys in one room watching a girl take on three well hung guys and having the 30 guys commenting the whole time. I was so fucking hard. After about 10 minutes I just creamed my jeans. Ever happened to any other guys?

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did that in Jr. Hi. One aftrnoon in class I was bored and started playing with my dick through a massive hole in my pocket. I would stimulate my dick to erection, let it go soft. I guess I was edging and didn't know it. Suddenly I had to go to the bathroom very quick. I had to go to the teacher at her desk and ask permission to go to the bathroom. After I exited the room and was in the hall, I made a mad dash to the bathroom. But before I got to the bathroom I unloaded my shot in my underwear. Had to spend the rest of the afternoon in my jism filled underwear. Couldn't wait for the day to be over and go home and remove those underwear and shower. lol I wasn't expecting that to happen. Ah youth, how quickly it vanishes.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did it as an adult, just sized up my PA and the sensation was so stimulating that while walking I got rock hard and shot off in my Kaki's!!