Creampie vs Bareback

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay so I've been posting video links to some hot scenes and folks are asking me to make a creampie thread, however I thought that it was exclude the growing thrend and fetish known as bareback.

I personally don't do either, I'm a " no glove no love" sexual freak, but I'm not going to knock this fetish down. Infact I've had feature it on other threads.

While searching on the thread I did see what my friends on here were saying-they couldn't find a solid topic on this matter in the threads.

So I want to make this an open discussion, videos, informational, blogs and Q and As.

Alright? Lets get start this thread!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This should probably be in Adult Websites, but I love the topic and links!
I am soooooooo on the bareback and creampie tip. Have never experienced it, but, damn do I want it!

So let me start with the convo...

Have you or why do bareback?

Should it be in only a relationship?
I do not bareback - ever.
Although, I want to and will when married.

Is it possible that I will before marriage? :shrug: I have been close, like hovering over close. But when engaged, or in a serious relationship, they have understood and respected my stance.

Last edited:

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah it's a level of trust to me-which in sex I trust no one--hey been broken hearted and heard & seen too much drama. LOL. But I think of it alot about making babies.

This should probably be in Adult Websites, but I love the topic and links!
I am soooooooo on the bareback and creampie tip. Have never experienced it, but, damn do I want it!

I do not bareback - ever.
Although, I want to and will when married.

Is it possible that I will before marriage? :shrug: I have been close, like hovering over close. But when engaged, or in a serious relationship, they have understood and respected my stance.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah it's a level of trust to me-which in sex I trust no one--hey been broken hearted and heard & seen too much drama. LOL. But I think of it alot about making babies.
:shrug: Strangely, I never think of children, just intimacy.
For me, it is the most intimate act I can give my partner. Being fluid bonded means I trust him without reservation (I would still demand frequent testing :09:), but the intention of having some sort of covenant is there.

Plus, I just think it would feel awesome! :biggrin1: Warm, throbbing, gooey - I want it all. :08:

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would be thinking, is it a boy or a girl, or twins. LOL! But I do wonder how itd feel. I have had oral done on me and wonder if its the say minus the teeth

:shrug: Strangely, I never think of children, just intimacy.
For me, it is the most intimate act I can give my partner. Being fluid bonded means I trust him without reservation (I would still demand frequent testing :09:), but the intention of having some sort of covenant is there.

Plus, I just think it would feel awesome! :biggrin1: Warm, throbbing, gooey - I want it all. :08:

alfonso39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
this topic makes me very hot. skin on skin is so fuckn hot. bareback , raw , breed and seed wow. i like vids where the guy shoots and the chic discovers he "lost" the rubber. i would like to see more st8t vids where the cums inside then eats her out or shoots on herr tits or face then he licks her clean and they makeout
i guess i am a cum pig

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of my BF's and I would bareback with each other, but use condoms when we had 3 ways. Best of both worlds -- have safe sex with attractive strangers and bareback cum-dripping sex with each other. We had a great sex life. Too bad he was bi-polar. LOL

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But I do wonder how itd feel. I have had oral done on me and wonder if its the say minus the teeth

Try intercrural sex - you'll love it. I have turned so many str8 guys on to this it isn't funny. :wink:

I don't like to get fucked, but I do like to have a hot naked guy lying on top of me. Weird, I know - but that's a discussion for another time.

I put my legs together and pour some baby oil along the "seam" where my thighs meet. Then I put some baby oil on their hard cock and let them pump away between my thighs. They go out of their freaking mind. Especially guys who have worn condoms their whole life. Incredible sensation and 100% safe. What's not to love?

I love helping out the str8 dudes. :biggrin1:

A couple of guys have told me they are going to buy stock in baby oil manufacturers because they think this is really going to catch on. LOL I do have to say baby oil seems the best lube for this by a long shot. Plus it's really cheap. I am always sure to put a doubled towel under my thighs to catch any drips (not to mention the vast quantities of Stud cum this produces!) from getting on the bed.

More info>>
Intercrural sex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe it’s a generational thing, but I never had a guy use a condom for the first 7 years that I was having sex. We just had fun and it’s much better that way. In all honesty condoms suck – they make me think YOU are diseased and they are just a turn off. I want to feel you skin not latex or whatever, it just doesn’t feel the same, besides I like feeling wet afterwards.

Maybe I’m too callous about it – but if you are going to have sex with me and you lie about not being clean I will hurt you and most guys get that. I don’t do hook-ups and screen my men pretty well. But I can understand that if I was in college again I probably would have insisted for their use.

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe it’s a generational thing, but I never had a guy use a condom for the first 7 years that I was having sex. We just had fun and it’s much better that way. In all honesty condoms suck – they make me think YOU are diseased and they are just a turn off. I want to feel you skin not latex or whatever, it just doesn’t feel the same, besides I like feeling wet afterwards.

Maybe I’m too callous about it – but if you are going to have sex with me and you lie about not being clean I will hurt you and most guys get that. I don’t do hook-ups and screen my men pretty well. But I can understand that if I was in college again I probably would have insisted for their use.

I agree totally with your outlook on things of this nature. How can a "Man & Woman be one" when there is a latex barrier between them?
there is a symbolic meaning to this. But I have to admit...I'm pretty scared not using a condom so I don't have sex without one.
oh well!