Creampie vs Bareback

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So what makes it not hot anymore to you? And what did make it hot for you in the past?

i read some blogs from guys who literally have ANYONE fuck them, as long as the dick is hard. and they get off the fact that someone who is positive just dropped a load in them. only to be followed by the next guy.

seriously, to me, that's not hot anymore.

bigcumlover

Experimental Member
Media
i read some blogs from guys who literally have ANYONE fuck them, as long as the dick is hard. and they get off the fact that someone who is positive just dropped a load in them. only to be followed by the next guy.

seriously, to me, that's not hot anymore.

That is ABSOLUTELY not hot!

plowmyground

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I never wore a rubber..ever..but that was a long time ago in the day. Today, if I were out in the world again, it would be covered to start..With men, it has always been covered if they were going to put it in my ass..don't know anyone I have trusted to date anyway to do otherwise, though all my male partners have been other married men.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So let me start with the convo...

Have you or why do bareback?

Should it be in only a relationship?

I love going bareback! Creampies are the best! But, you must know your partner VERY well. It feels so right but I know its so wrong. Also, MEN should especially know their partner well. My partner trusted me and I trusted him. His parents were the traditional "wait till marriage" type and yet we were fuckin each other brains out bareback for a yr. He trusted me when I said I was on birth control. If you don't trust a woman then don't go bareback. I hate to say it but so many men have been trapped by that lie. I think the risk makes it feel so much better

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
With gf am always bareback, unless she's milking me to drop a load for cum-fun. With both my fuckbuds, I use a condom if I'm penetrating their ass....otherwise for bod worship, mutual jerking and them sucking me off, then no.

prism

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So what makes it not hot anymore to you? And what did make it hot for you in the past?

the fact that people get off from possibly getting horrible STDs. when 2 people are clean, trust each other and fuck bareback, sure it's hot. it's sensual and raw.

add diseases to the mix and it's just horrible what people expose themselves to just for a quick horny high.

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

ellehutton

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So when did you guys know you were ready to go there with someone. It seems to be that everyone is saying there is trust factor.
Well my story is a bit different, i always thought bareback/creampie vids were hot, always wanted to do it one day but i felt like it was something i could or should save for the person i would want to marry or spend my life with.

There are only so many things you can do sexually & i was not a virgin anymore so i figured that could be something i could save for this guy (whenever i found him.)

It was really hard a lot of times but for years & years basically i just kept that thought in my head and never deviated from it.

Early this year i was raped by 2 men & they did not use protection- they came in me & more than the personal violation, anger & sadness let alone shame....i was hurt that they took the one thing i was saving for someone special in my life, i cannot tell you how bad that made me feel- honestly that was the worst part.

I waited & got the battery of test and luckily everything was ok, but i felt out of control, like really pissed & felt like i needed to get control back.
Maybe some people will not understand this (maybe you have to be in the situation) but i just kept feeling like i had to get the power back because it's not something i could take back happening & i no longer had this present to give.

I have a "friend with benefits" situation for over 2 years now & he is a really attractive, sensitive, fun & sexy guy with a little boy quality that could never hurt anyone and i love to spend time with him So i decided that i needed him to cum in me to sort of take back what was mine as best as i could after the fact.

I didn't want the only time i had experienced this to be a violent situation with strangers that didn't care & just wanted to use me...i couldn't live that way it just grossed me out so much & i had always revered this act as a beautiful thing that could happen between two trusting people.
Its not that i thought this would erase what happened before i just had to restore the balance if you will, it had to be my choice with someone i really care for & am attracted too.

So this September we did it and it was great we had awesome unprotected sex & in the end he came in me & it was beautiful...honestly it was like a form of sex therapy in a way because each day i really started to feel better & more in control.

We have done it one other time since & it was was super, even better than the first, i mean i could feel everything, every moment & he was so turned on by it he said (and i felt) he shot the biggest & most orgasmic load of his life!

He was so curious about when it might come out & how it felt inside me ....and i actually kept it with me all night even til the next day, messy but in a good very close to him way.

He is not "the one" i had thought of and probably not the one i'll end up with but i truly do not think he will ever know how much he has helped me just by being my friend, my F-buddy & being the one to cum inside me.:biggrin1:

*Thank you for listening.

Reactions: locutusofborg

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i fucked/was fucked by my boyfriend (now my ex) bareback all the time. we started out safe, but trusted each other enough to take that next step...

it was learning that he cheated on me on two different occasions that we broke up, although we continued to fuck over the next few months after that...but learning about what he had done, we were always safe...

the guy i rebounded with and I didn't usually wear a condom, now that i think about it...

i met a guy twice at two different parties...at the first party, we were safe, but at the second party, i fucked him bareback, because we didn't have a condom, and i was too drunk to care...

looking back on it, now, i feel really bad, actually o_O

*makes mental note to get tested tomorrow because I'm past due...*