Creampies

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
There is nothing hotter than seeing a messy, well-used pussy with a big wad of goo oozing out. I don't know why this turns me on so much, but creampies really crank my gears. Maybe it's because I'm fascinated with the cuckold scene where creampies play a very large role.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not sure if this qualifies as a creampie or not. I wouldn't mind my lover going back down on me after he's cum. For example, if I were close to cumming but he came before I did.

And he knows my body well enough to know that all he has to do is lick for a while longer until I cum.

I don't think a guy should be afraid of the taste of his own cum.
I definately find it sexy to kiss after a 69 or after I've given him oral so why should he be afraid to go down on me after he's cum in me.

Well, I mean . . . . . . I'm just saying :biggrin1:

I'm not so sure about my lover just getting down there and sucking the cum from my pussy. Hummm. I guess I could go for it if it were something that he wanted to do occasionally but . . . . .

I had an ex who loved that. She was afraid to ask me for it for a long time, but once we got past that, it became second nature for her. :redface: Worked well for both of us - and she wasn't afraid of her own taste, either.

thecokecankid

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
they turn me on in theory,

in reality im sure it would be a completly different story,

but in theory the idea of a cream pie to me presents a woman who isnt discriminating her sexual partners, meaning if u were in the room u would most likely get laid and that to me is a turn on,

but in reality that situation would be rather unattractive to me i would imagien, id have to be first basically and even then id still wonder what cream pie she did the day b4 lol. anyways its just a ceasepool for STDS!

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love creampies......just to watch the guys cock muscles push that cum into the cunt is a HUGE turn on!!!! the power of it to think that is the way a life is started. HOT!!!!!

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i'd love seeing my cum ooze out of a girls ass. but first i need to find a girl whos into buttsex:wink:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would not recommend feltching. I did it last summer in the heat of the moment and the resulting oral infection nearly cost me three teeth. But gawd knows what else had been up his ass.

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
for me a vid of hard dick ejaculating in is a pussy is just soooooooo horny. i can imagine the jets of cum squirting and the women feeling it in her pussy.

the vids here got me instantly hard and drippin

dajunglee786

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean, its like an erotic territorial marking. It's like saying, "Yeah, I just demolished this bitch's pussy and now its smothered in my cum. She takes it, likes it, and will wear it."

True that. and dude that site in your sig is great. just what i need :D Cheers mate.

D

deleted3782

Never done one a cream pie.
Have never seen a cream pie in person.
Never paid it much attention to them until recently.
Will likely never experience one.

But I find the practice strangely erotic and intriguing.