Creams?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by surto, Jan 13, 2012.

1. surto

surto New Member

Albums:
    Any of you guys put any cream on your cock, say for circed guys something that might reduce keratinization? Or something for sanitary purposes and overall health, say propolis? Interested to hear what people are using.

2. erratic

Gold Member

Olive oil. No guff. It's a natural, bio-degradable product (so you don't have to worry about the crazy petrochemicals that are soaking into your skin like you do with most moisturizers) that has a million uses, nourishes skin, and won't leave a nasty taste in case you end up getting the opportunity for head after you've applied it. Also, it makes great lube (though it should never be mixed with condom use as oils can break down condoms) and is the main ingredient for a dynamite pesto.

A million uses, I tell you.

3. surto

surto New Member

Albums:
    cool!! I have an olive grove (no kidding) and I make my own olive, makes for great salads (as I am sure you know), bread, pesto and a million uses as you said, good idea to try some on the old cock. (and since you are from Canada I am sure you know it also beats the much touted canola oil anyday). Thanks for the idea.

4. erratic

Gold Member

Really? You have your own olive grove? Can I come visit? (Kidding.)

Yeah, olive oil is a carrier oil, so it soaks into skin after a while, instead of just sitting on top and rubbing off onto your clothes and video game controllers. I use it as moisturizer during our increasingly-less-cold winters, and it really helps with flaky skin. I remember reading that human skin puts down extra layers of epithelial cells during winter, which sounds an awful lot like keratinization to me. It hope it helps. Bee's wax might also be good (cause hey, if you've got an olive grove, why not an apiary, too?) It's good for the skin and it smells of honey. The ladies love honey. I know you mentioned propolis, but doesn't that get crusty unless it's kept quite warm?

On a related note, a friend of mine is cut and he used vitamin E lotion as lube because he thought it would help reduce keratinization. He ended up developing a sensitivity to one of the petrochemicals they put in that shit and it burned his dick. Brutal. I doubt that would happen with olive oil - though I guess it could if they were grown with a lot of pesticides.

And yes, canola oil crap for dipping, salads, or anything like that.

Draft saved Draft deleted