Created a new group...bit of a strange premise :)

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A couple years ago I let people know about a Yahoo group I started about large soft size. Actually I got a much better membership than I expected for such a specialized interest, even though the discussion part of the group never took off. (By the way this is paragraph is gratuitous advertisement for my old group lol)

Well, I'm exploring something else and wanted to share. Now, first off if you think it's lame or stupid please don't waste thread space to tell me so. Just don't sign up if that's the case. :)

I was curious about women who felt that 7 inches was average, or perhaps they thought 5-6 was truly average but 7 "looked" more like the average to them, based on past experience or personal taste. I've seen that discussed somewhat here, and I've noticed around the internet occasional exchanges with women surprised that the average size is not what they thought it was. And I think it's kind of sexy, personally. ;) lol

So it's not a "size queen" site, I don't care if those who join must have big cocks, and even if you're just curious about the idea that's cool too.

But anyway, check it out! 7 is "average".

Again, I don't really care if you think it's lame. It kind of is, but I like it.