Creative Pussy Trimming Designs

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok ok ok I'll share. My husband really really likes this picture. Now i'm going to go run and hide behind Stacy...:tongue:
I like the shots, tho the top portion of it looks like Woodstock's hair- kind of cute and delicious looking nonetheless. If hubby doesn't see the attraction in it, I do.

O

OldFirm08

yes mmsle, the 'soul patch' pussy hair is a divot',,, as it looks like an airborne tuft of grass that just landed there out of place. I do love double landing strips, or the small triangles waay up there. Oooh where are the posts? Lets see some nice neat hair jobs puulleeese.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off, you have good taste!:biggrin1:
Secondly, you are at the perfect age for experience! I fancy me a cougar that can teach this young pup how to do things right!:wink:
I like to use the term "aged to perfection".
Oh my, you do make me blush.:wink:

no... who or what is king tut?
King Tut
Tutankhamun was only eight or nine years old when he became pharaoh, and reigned for approximately ten years, making him eighteen or nineteen years old at death. In historical terms, Tutankhamun's significance stems from his rejection of the radical religious innovations introduced by his predecessor Akenhaten[4] and that his tomb, uniquely, in the Valley of the Kings was discovered almost completely intact -- the most complete ancient Egyptian tomb ever found. As Tutankhamun began his reign at such an early age, his vizier and eventual successor Ay was probably making most of the important political decisions during Tutankhamun's reign. The 1922 discovery by Howard Carter of Tutankhamun's intact tomb received worldwide press coverage and sparked a renewed public interest in ancient Egypt, for which Tutankhamun's burial mask remains the popular face.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Damn girl:eek: I wanna marry that thing! I'm gonna have to jerk off now!!!

As promised

View attachment 29123

I'm trying to grow it back out a little, I used to trim it real close. I still shave the shaft and the balls though. Gotta keep it sexy.:wink:
love the pic, b! even when you're soft you're still big :eek: :biggrin1: and btw, trimmed is my personal favorite look on men.

lovely pussy pic, stacy
thank you! :kiss:

OMG Stacy, you have a beautiful pussy, my cock jumped! lol
Landon
thanks landon! :kiss: i've read in your other posts that you prefer the shaved look, but i'm glad you've made the exception for me.