Creative Showoffs Wanted

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Tarameter, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Tarameter

Tarameter New Member

Albums:
    California But Like This Home Page: Sunogle.com
    Ok if you have not read my blog, I am promoting the "Tarameter" similar to the centimeter. The "Tarameter" is one US dollar in length. So now I need a few volunteers to see how the Dollar bill could be used to measure lengths and minimize cheating. For example, I found pics on this board with pop cans or bottles but what if the person purchased a mini-can or mini-bottle? If any show-offs would be kind enough to try a dollar bill and post results here, I would greatly appreciate that to determine if the Tarameter will use a US dollar bill as its standard. I had some people wanting to use Smaller Currencies, but thats why I specifiy US Dollar to stop cheating. A real show off OMG might have to use more then one US Dollar bill, so that might require taping 2 or more dollar bills together-- I admit there are hard technical issues to be overcome here. Message me if you post a pic or vid here giving this a try, read my blog for more info.

2. SR_Daniel Dangler

SR_Daniel Dangler New Member

Would love to volunteer but i live in Australia so i don't have any US dollar bills :frown1:. If someone found out the measurements of one i could see if they match.

3. D_Floyd Fatbone

D_Floyd Fatbone New Member

same sept i'm in uk so no dollar bill

Draft saved Draft deleted