Creative ways of showing cock?

bcumbers

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to show off my hard cock. I've even come up with some intersting ways to go about it. Sometimes I will book an appointment to get an airbrush tan done. This is where a person, usually an attractive female actually sprays a tanning solution on you with a spray gun. Sometimes they let you get sprayed in the buff, I always love getting a big hardon in front of the girl, knowing that she's watching it grow. If they don't allow tanning in the buff I have a see through G string thong that shows off my hardon nicely. Also I occaisionslly get a Brazilian wax done. I know this procedure is supposed to be nonsexual but I always have a raging hardon. Its a total turnon to have an attractive female in this setting focusing on me big hard dick. Many of the waxers I've had were not hesitant to touch, hold, and otherwise move my cock around as part of the treatment. Lots of times they just kind of hold the cock and pull a little to pull the skin taught. I've almost ejaculated on more than one occasion. Even brought "up" the subject to one of the girls and and said she likes when the guy is hard because it gives her something to hold.

Last edited:

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I also like to show off in public once in a while. On top of sitting at the beach or on my deck nude like....

To wear baggy shorts. Maybe let them slide up my thighs a bit as I sit with my legs open.

Going commando while I'm out running so that everything bounces around. If the moment is right, I'll "take care of a cramp" by stretching, bending, and squating.

Swimming while wearing thin shorts that are either clingy or sheer - or both. Love to pretend I don't notice anything until they notice and then start tugging and fanning my shorts.