Creed's Stapp loses sex tape of him and Kid Rock...

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, so the sex tape isn't the two of THEM getting it on, but the story is still pretty funny...
"Kid Rock blames Scott Stapp for losing a sex video showing them with several strippers, but appreciates Stapp for one thing. "What perfect timing," Rock told The Associated Press in an interview Wednesday. "I got a record coming up ... Maybe I should thank him."

"Rock has won a temporary court order preventing World Wide Red Light District from distributing or promoting the video.

Red Light, which sold the Paris Hilton sex tape in 2004, had displayed a 40-second preview clip of the video on its Web site. The company has acknowledged that the tape came from a third party, but denied it was stolen."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/P/PEOPLE_KID_ROCK?SITE=DCUSN&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

anyone find nude still from it yet? Have the endowments of the two come into question yet in our celebrity thread?

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I don't buy for a minute that it wasn't all planned. Study the clip and it's painfully obvious that Mr. Stapp and Mr. Rock employed a cameraman, set up lights and possibly rented 3 hookers and said "let's make a sex tape". Why? Since Pam dumped K.R. he's fallen off the face of the earth, Scott Stapp's solo album bombed. What better time for a sex tape?

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
...and you'll see no willies in the teaser vid that was shown on the internet - just some scenes of the guys looking down suggestively out of the camera shot, as if they were enjoying bj's.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
I don't buy for a minute that it wasn't all planned. Study the clip and it's painfully obvious that Mr. Stapp and Mr. Rock employed a cameraman, set up lights and possibly rented 3 hookers and said "let's make a sex tape". Why? Since Pam dumped K.R. he's fallen off the face of the earth, Scott Stapp's solo album bombed. What better time for a sex tape?

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

LOL, I think you're right! .... no, I have not heard of KR since I saw him on the entertainment channel with her on his arm. But yes, it seems this is quick/cheap way to promo an album.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm dying to see this tape.

And I'm completely sure that once I do, I'll be totally disappointed :rolleyes: .

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Matthew said:
I'm dying to see this tape.

And I'm completely sure that once I do, I'll be totally disappointed :rolleyes: .

yah, from what i heard aobut the tape... there is no actual frontal at all. they get blown, talk and high five each other, giving congrats as the get blown by these slutty women. oh waste of my time.... give me the pam and tommy video, or even the vince neil adn pam video.. at least there u actuall see cock and tits and such.