creepy advances

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
this is a thread for creepy advances made on you because of your dick size.

a few years ago i was in a subways/gas station stop and taking a shit. some dude came in and got in the stall next to me. after a few minutes i heard some rustling behind me and didnt think to much of it. i stood up to wipe (yeah, i'm one of those guys) and saw on the floor mind you behind the toilet the head of a man in his mid-fifties. he smiles and says "nice dick, mind if i suck it?" needlessly to say i just yelled get the fuck out of here and he moved out real quick. when i came out into the parking lot he came up and said he was sorry if i was scared but that he was a gay guy as if that was why i was freaked out. i will never forget that creepy smile and everytime there is a rape story on the news i see that face.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
years ago was riding the bus, long day, slumped in my seat, clearly showing a bulge (is it me or the more tired you are the longer you hang? lol) and an older guy kept glancing over, saw the bulge and them moved seats to sit across from me and openly stare. he then began fondling himself....

I got off at my stop and so did he...
I started walking down the block (him following) and suddenly stopped and turned around...so did he...so much for sublety. I finally cut thru a neighbors garage (I lived one street over and did not want this idiot knowing where I lived) to lose him). I never gave him any signs of interests...