Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hilaire - did i expect loads of women fawning over my pictures? no, not at all. you missed the point of what I wrote, it was a few PMs that I found to be rather odd. What the person wrote to you is fucking weird... and insanely inappropriate. but you seem to accept it as something that's okay to say a complete stranger. comments like nice cock...ect... are fine. it's when they start getting weirder that I don't think is okay. Maybe I have higher expectations for what's okay and not okay than you do.

I have taken others advice and removed all my pictures to hopefully deter future messages.

Apparently pointing out something I found odd ment I was flying off the handle to some and bitching and whining to no end about it. I guess that's how people need to read it as. Most of the people commenting had decent advice just a few assholes... much like real life.

HEY Sergeant_Torpedo quit being a fucking asshole. I'm sorry you're a sad cynical dick, just keep it to yourself.

You aren't alone, some people just handle that stuff better than others. Sometimes they are hilariously inappropriate and reveal a lot about that person and their...uhm...oddities. But it does get old, some days they just fly at you left and right.

I had one guy say "Man, you are so hot...i wish you were my mom" i dont think i responded to that one.

HoldenGreat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You aren't alone, some people just handle that stuff better than others. Sometimes they are hilariously inappropriate and reveal a lot about that person and their...uhm...oddities. But it does get old, some days they just fly at you left and right.

I had one guy say "Man, you are so hot...i wish you were my mom" i dont think i responded to that one.

That is rather fucked up...and there is an oedipus complex at work in that guy. I'm sure I will receive more the longer I'm here, and I'm sure there is the usual "freshman hazing" or (pardon my obvious bad pun) "fresh meat" thing with it.

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That is rather fucked up...and there is an oedipus complex at work in that guy. I'm sure I will receive more the longer I'm here, and I'm sure there is the usual "freshman hazing" or (pardon my obvious bad pun) "fresh meat" thing with it.

Oh people love stinky meat just as much. ;)

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have only been on this site for a couple of months and I have received some extremely weird messages in that time. Some just made me laugh, others made me a bit nauseas.

For me it's all part of the added colour of this site and is far outweighed by messages / posts / chat with intelligent, funny, interesting people. This, along with the educational info, keeps me coming back for more...not to mention the high levels of big cock hottness!

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Weird people say weird stuff on the internet. In other news...

I can see how this would bother people, but at the same time, it's sort of an expected part of the territory when it comes to online messageboards, especially one with a sexual topic at the front of it. That's not to say half the shit the wackos say is okay (because half the time, I feel like I should be alerting the police to future serial killers) but that in this enviroment, you can see how people like that are going to surface.

Unless it gets really out of control, or personally insulting, ignoring them is generally the best policy.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a sexual discussion forum, while comments from other users may not always be welcome they are somewhat part of the territory. You can either take what is being said as a compliment or simply ignore it. It may seem strange but the people doing it (usually) mean no harm.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
hilaire - did i expect loads of women fawning over my pictures? no, not at all. you missed the point of what I wrote, it was a few PMs that I found to be rather odd. What the person wrote to you is fucking weird... and insanely inappropriate. but you seem to accept it as something that's okay to say a complete stranger. comments like nice cock...ect... are fine. it's when they start getting weirder that I don't think is okay. Maybe I have higher expectations for what's okay and not okay than you do.

It's not that I think that what the person said to me is acceptable to say to a stranger it's that in RL I don't sit around in public places with my cock out with a comments box sitting next to me for strangers to leave comments about my dick. If I did I would expect to be arrested for indecent exposure, but if for some reason that didn't happen and all that did happen was that some complete strangers took the time to leave some comments I'd expect that as well as receiving some good feedback there would also be a large number of extremely weird comments in the box too.

Frankly if someone told me, as they did you, "dude, you have a perfect chronic masturbator's penis!! big and long--fucking beautiful!" I'd frankly take that as a mildly odd but essentially benign compliment. I wouldn't start questioning the reasons why the person who left it thought it was appropriate to leave such a comment. The person who asked me if I wanted to pretend to rape their elderly girlfriend (and the guy used the words "saggy 71 year old bitch" in his message) on camera would be told to fuck the fuck off for being a sicko.

Last edited:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a sexual discussion forum, while comments from other users may not always be welcome they are somewhat part of the territory. You can either take what is being said as a compliment or simply ignore it. It may seem strange but the people doing it (usually) mean no harm.
I couldn`t agree more!
I know when you, Aco and JF send me messages like-this is an official warning, you will get banned, I know that you mean no harm, and that you guys just want me to become a better person!:tongue:
That`s why I luff you so much...always taking care of me:biggrin1:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why don't I get any weirdo comments? :confused:

All ever get is shit like, "nice cock dude. you look hot. wanna c2c?"

Nothing interesting like "please do my 71 yo bitch"

I want some weird PMs! dammit.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Yeah, I actually complained about it in an another thread...it seems i don`t get the attention i deserve!
Vince, baby, maybe we should PMs to each other:biggrin1:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media

Really? **Evil laugh**

I have had some weird ones but i just let them go over my head and ignore them.I always think 'If they are pestering me then they are leaving someone else alone'....and then carry on reading the nice,friendly,chatty,funny PMs.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree with the comments that being on a site like this does kind of invite such comments.. and I am usually flattered by the PM's I receive. Some are a bit odd though like this gem in my first week!

"WHAT HANDSOME COCK. HOW LARGE IS IT? HEIGHT? I WOULD ENJOY IT SLOWLY THUST IN MY HUGNY MASCULINE BLACK MOUTH AND MY MARRIED ASRE UNTIL YOU SHOOT YOU MATELY JUICES"