Creole Love

D

deleted23526

She walked out of the shower with a yellow towel wrapped around her as her hair dripped with the smell of the gardenia shampoo with a hint of vanilla. She walked to the french doors of the gallery where 'He" sat reading his paper with a small tumbler of brandi. Luckily they were in a private courtyard, or else many tounges would wag. He grabbed her and pulled the woman in his lap getting a lash across his face with her wet hair.
"Morrisont, I just showered!" said the girl with her slightly olive skin shining for the sun. He gently bit the back of her neck, and cupped her chest, " How many years have we played this game mon petite!" h said with a bled of creole and New orleans or Nawlins accent as the locals call it. "Marie, I want to go another round". She grabbed his arm and let him back into the bedroom where an inviting 4 posted bed waited. This was a private house loaned to Morrisont and his wife for their honeymoon. He took off his robe and threw down her towel andpulled her close to him. Her head fell in his chest and he pulled her on the bed. "Morrisont I dont have much time" Marie said. "Then we shall have to make the best of it". He went down on her gently using his tounge to tease the beautiful oyster as Marie let out a gentle moan. In a circular motion he beagn to take her on her journey with her legs slightly shaking in pleasure. He used every swirve of the tongue, making it a sexual torment and yet satisfying her every need. After minutes of teasing, Morrisont got up and stood over her. Ge gently took his penis and guided it up her thigh , before gently sliding it in. Her vagina had become quite wet from the foreplay so the entrance was a nice glidde. In and out he slowly went as he nipped her breasts with his teeth using his tongue anan accesory to his crime of passion.Adding to the pleasure was his thick pubic hair scratching her clean shaven vagina with every long thrust. He gave her a a deep swirve and Marie gasped. He knew not he hat his her G Spot. He prodded again which Marie gasped again. The ryhthm kept going as they worked as a unit in syncopation with his grunts an her moans. Morrisont then pulled out almost all the way, revealing a long and thick penis which would make any man fell mediocre. and with one last long gliding push, he slid in hitting her g spot to which Marie let out a loud gasp with Morrisont. He pulled out with a tream of seamen drippin on her thigh and lay next to her. "YOU COMMON BITCH" a shout was heard. "YOU GET THAT COMMON PIECE OF TRASH OUT OF HERE!" a woman standing at the door of the room yelled. "I should of known not to leave you her alone" Said the woman. " You would fuck an electric socket if it would give you a charge high enough" Said the woman , with a look of pure hatred. Morrisont gave a smirk The woman threw a book at Marie, which Marie being much smaller than the woman covered herself with her towel on the floor and tried to run our of the room before getting a solid slap across the face by the irate woman. Marie stumbled and ran as the woman fwalked over to Morrisont. "You think cause you have a big dick you can fuck everything in Gods creation?' Said the woman. " Come on Michelle said Morrisont trying to calm her down. " The next time you want to fuck while im away. go put your dick in a blender, and see what pleasure that gives you" Michele said. " Comeon honey, this is our honeymoon. its the last time I wanted to be with her" said Morrisont. Michelle slapped his face and began to walk away. Morrisont smirked gagin feeling cocky and pleased he got a rise out of his wife. Michele turned around' If I catch that common bitch around you again, you better be prepared to pay her burial cost? With that she walked away.