Ergon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Hey Hey!

So I’ve been following this guy on on Twitter for a minute and he has an only fans that I didnt know about. Idk how long it’s been going on... heard his dick was little from someone who normally says that if the dude has big dicks. (He’s a total big dick hoarder a problem for another day.) I wanted to see if anyone subscribed had content or a photo to confirm or deny my suspicions? Link below let me know if you’ve got content to share.

OnlyFans

Reactions: lovely4666

Dontworryboo19

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Hey Hey!

So I’ve been following this guy on on Twitter for a minute and he has an only fans that I didnt know about. Idk how long it’s been going on... heard his dick was little from someone who normally says that if the dude has big dicks. (He’s a total big dick hoarder a problem for another day.) I wanted to see if anyone subscribed had content or a photo to confirm or deny my suspicions? Link below let me know if you’ve got content to share.

OnlyFans
Yea they lied lmao. It's pretty asf wit a juicy head too. :weary_face:

DruZo

Superior Member
Media
Hey Hey Hey!

OnlyFans

It is on the smaller side to be honest.

Champagn3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Hey Hey!

OnlyFans
sooooo he is hot, that little gap in his teeth & that tongue . BUTTT his dick is average size , but when it’s hard it’s not bad. the 2 vids I saw him cum in , not complaining about that lol (he shot a lot) but I still have some other vids to check out.