Crest Whitestrips

LambHair McNeil

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hey.
I just bought a pack of crest whitestrips.
I haven't used them yet, but I'm going to start tomorrow.

Has anyone ever used them?
Did they work?

Did you buy the basic level of strip or the one that says it adheres to the teeth better? That was my issue with them when I first tried them. The basic white strip would slide around as I swallowed, moved my tongue, etc. It was almost as if I needed to freeze my face for 30 mins when using them.

But the advanced seal version stuck to my teeth with no issues and worked great. If your teeth are really darkened, you may need to start with two boxes...that stmt should be on the box somewhere. They say results last for about 6 mos and I've gotten that & a bit more before having to do them again.

Good luck!

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, they make amazing white stripes on your penis. You can place them every inch so she knows how much she is getting with each stroke.

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
Hey.

Did they work?

Yes, they work. I have friends who use them. They work as well as custom dental bleaching trays and bleach (which I use) - they just take longer to brighten your teeth.

TheSkittle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey.

Did they work?

I've used them before, never found much of a difference =/

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
I tried them without much success, found better results getting Bright Smile at the Dentist and then using a whitening toothpaste to maintain. The bitch about professional whitening is the dull ache you feel for about 12 hours following the procedure and for 24 hours you can only eat white foods and clear liquid until the tooth enamel or film over your teeth is restored, cause the bleaching fucks it up. If you want instant results go for professional whitening, cause your pissing money away with over the counter products, and in allot of cases, especially this time of year Dentist and teeth whitening outfits are offering specials for a couple hundred bucks or about the cost of 3 or 4 Crest kits, I actually just got a e-mail the other day from my Dentist with a whitening special.

ZipidyDodaa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I use them once a year. I get the crest whitestrips supreme. I have a close friend who is a dentist and he said they are just as good as the trays/gel. I get the strips from the dentist but they may be available from another place, idk. Good Luck! ;)