Crew/Rowing

crewkid

Experimental Member
Media
Hey,

This is my first post so please be nice.

I was wondering if there are any other guys on here that row? I've been pulling for a few years and still have not figured out what to do with my junk when in the catch position (oar back and chest to knees). I was wondering what others do when in the boat or on urgs.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have no idea, never rowed. But, would be interested to hear the responses since this where to put your junk issue never crossed my mind. Doesn't it just "hang" down between your thighs? Now I am curious. :D :huh: :p

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I used to row (a long time ago). You need to keep everything away from your legs, and probably up in front of you. Especially because when rowing you can't open your legs at all, and there is going to be friction if you're not careful. Make sure the shorts are roomy in front. I suppose it was easier for me as I am used to stowing my tackle in this way anyway.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I agree with Max. Keep your 'stuff' on top of your thighs. There will be less chance of pinching and a whole lot less friction that way. Who's going to see it anyway? Only the spectators with binoculars - and maybe that's not bad!

You could also ask your coach for advice. You'll probably find, since he's probably a very experienced sculler, that this subject has 'come up' before. B)

Pecker

hugeschlongeddude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hey,

I'm a rower, too; been rowing for four years now. It is a tough thing to deal with. My best advice is to get your self a good unisuit or spandex shorts. They're great because they don't get caught in the slide, and they keep everything in place. It may take some getting used to, and you may need to stretch out the crotch a little (spandex is tight), but in the long run, it's your best bet.

I agree with the previous posts about keeping things up on top of your thighs. You don't want anything getting caught in the boat or especially on the erg (yikes!).
By the way, where/for whom do you row? I row for Central Catholic HS in Pittsburgh, and i'll be rowing for Cornell in the Fall. We were in the top 20 in the country this year, and I was named the fastest man in Pittsburgh on the erg (not to brag, just lending some credence to my words). I look forward to hearing from you.

huge

crewkid

Experimental Member
Media
thanks,

I got a size smaller uni and took your advice. It has helped out. Unfortunatly the uni is a green which does not hide like the black or blue. Atleast the pitching is not happening anymore.

thanks again

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
KinkGuy said:
I have no idea, never rowed. But, would be interested to hear the responses since this where to put your junk issue never crossed my mind. Doesn't it just "hang" down between your thighs? Now I am curious. :D :huh: :p
No No No Kink! You throw it over your shoulder and use a chest belt to keep it there.