Crisis in egypt tells us its time to cut mubarak loose.....

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, its me saying i told you so.

Prepare to hear it again, and again, and again, and again in the next 2 or 3 years.

Keep holding on to your delusions that your little cozy, western violence and propaganda dominated world and consumerist lifestyle will progress in peace, and that meaningful human progression will come from you picking media darlings called politician that continue to trick the masses into smaller and smaller pens, all the while whistling aint freedom grand.

In the real world, billions have been suffering for decades. Time to pay the piper, America. (be nice to see Israel get the shit kicked out of it too for being such a fucking asshole)

Gee, I feel so responsible. Despite my voting record, and participation in social/political activism. After all, I do own an automobile, and occasionally purchase "consumer items".

And I can see that you have indeed been spreading the gospel for ages, and I've been so blind.....

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gee, I feel so responsible. Despite my voting record, and participation in social/political activism. After all, I do own an automobile, and occasionally purchase "consumer items".

And I can see that you have indeed been spreading the gospel for ages, and I've been so blind.....

there is part of your delusion right there.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Grab yer guns! Grab yer nukes! It's a-comin'!!!
Bitches be mad an' shiet... it's all gonna blow! Bitches can't take it anymore! They're gonna start shootin'... dammit, they're gonna start SHOOTIN'!!!

Eh. :rolleyes:

But one question... if it all does go down and everyone start's a-shootin', what happens when they all run out of bullets and collectively take out themselves in the process of "fighting"?

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know. I should have shit-canned the voting, and gone straight to arming myself* for the fight that lies ahead.

* Assault weapons, maybe some anti-nuke stuff.

You could at least not pat yourself on the back for voting for politicians who wanted to keep Egypt under a dictatorship, and hand it $1.3B a year in aid. (And that is some of the least of the shit considered "moderate" by today's propaganda saturated political climate.)

Unless of course you are lucky enough to live in Kucinich or Paul's district.

Of course, I'm sure, things like that were never really important to you. because it's way the fuck over there, and gay marriage and social security and healthcare is so much more important.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You could at least not pat yourself on the back for voting for politicians who wanted to keep Egypt under a dictatorship, and hand it $1.3B a year in aid. (And that is some of the least of the shit considered "moderate" by today's propaganda saturated political climate.)

Unless of course you are lucky enough to live in Kucinich or Paul's district.

Of course, I'm sure, things like that were never really important to you. because it's way the fuck over there, and gay marriage and social security and healthcare is so much more important.

I didn't pat myself on the back. And your presumptuous, posturing rhetoric is laughable. Go put words in someone else's mouth and play the informed, passionate crusader to that person's Western Captitalist Stooge.

What a joke.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't pat myself on the back.

Gee, I feel so responsible. Despite my voting record
Wait, I though this was sarcasm.
So you do feel responsible?
Or you think your voting record absconds you from responsibility?*

Oh no, it was sarcasm. You actually did pat yourself on the back for voting for interventionists.

Now everybody hates Mubarak. How fucking wonderful. Id say 29 years ago was a good time to start demanding the US stop propping him up.

Last edited:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, I think yer all a missing what's most important at the moment.

"As Americans and the world are gripped by the ongoing crisis in Egypt, news organizations have devoted wall-to-wall coverage to the protests — that is, except for Fox News, which interrupted its news programing to bring viewers what amounted to an infomerical for a new product from Fox’s parent company, News Corp. This came at a critical moment in Egypt situation, as the protests in Cairo turned deadly."
Read more at: ThinkProgress

See, y'all got ta git yerselves 'n iPad so's yuh kin worship Rupert and not have to think about Egypt. Rupert's more impotent than Eyegypt and he's your friend. He's a makin' 'Mericuh fare and balenced one iPad at a time.

(Good lord, the mendacity of some ass wipe who owns a pseudo news outlet!)

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wait, I though this was sarcasm.
So you do feel responsible?
Or you think your voting record absconds you from responsibility?*

Oh no, it was sarcasm. You actually did pat yourself on the back for voting for interventionists.

Now everybody hates Mubarak. How fucking wonderful. Id say 29 years ago was a good time to start demanding the US stop propping him up.

Are you so bored and/or angry that you're reduced to stalking around looking for any opportunity to manufacture some indignation for use in a "thundering sermon to be delivered from on high"?

How much straw have you stored away for use in your "noble tirades"?

Why don't you shut your ridiculous trap and go do something about these grave injustices you love to rail about, instead of casting judgement on people you know nothing about?

FFS.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you so bored and/or angry

Yeah, I'm fucking angry about us giving billions upon billions of dollars to BRUTAL DICTATORS around the world.

WHY AREN'T YOU ANGRY ABOUT IT?

And that's just one thing out of dozens of inhumane injustices in this stinking fucking American system you all like to fawn over and call "aint perfect, but better than everything else"

Why don't you shut your ridiculous trap and go do something about these grave injustices you love to rail about, instead of casting judgement on people you know nothing about?

What's sop ridiculous about it? It's the fucking truth. Americans talk about how they care about shit, but continue to do actions which show the exact opposite.

They didn't give a fuck about our support of Mubarak 2 weeks ago. They had 30 fucking years to give a fuck, and what do you know, now all of the sudden they care.

Except that kooky Ron Paul!

And I am doing something, and I have been doing something. I've been using my freedom of speech to speak the truth* for over a decade. Regardless of what enemies I might make.

*(Unlike your little lie about not patting yourself on the back you tried to weasel in.)

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I'm fucking angry about us giving billions upon billions of dollars to BRUTAL DICTATORS around the world.

WHY AREN'T YOU ANGRY ABOUT IT?

And that's just one thing out of dozens of inhumane injustices in this stinking fucking American system you all like to fawn over and call "aint perfect, but better than everything else"

What's sop ridiculous about it? It's the fucking truth. Americans talk about how they care about shit, but continue to do actions which show the exact opposite.

They didn't give a fuck about our support of Mubarak 2 weeks ago. They had 30 fucking years to give a fuck, and what do you know, now all of the sudden they care.

Except that kooky Ron Paul!

And I am doing something, and I have been doing something. I've been using my freedom of speech to speak the truth* for over a decade. Regardless of what enemies I might make.

*(Unlike your little lie about not patting yourself on the back you tried to weasel in.)

Dude, leave me alone, you effing weirdo. If you want to put words in someone's mouth, ascribe the perceived indifference of a nation to one individual person, and shout at that person because you're angry, then go find someone else.

For fucks' sake.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, leave me alone, you effing weirdo. If you want to put words in someone's mouth, ascribe the perceived indifference of a nation to one individual person, and shout at that person because you're angry, then go find someone else.

For fucks' sake.

Dude, like, dude..

for fucks sake...

who responded to whose post in the first place?

Dude, like... yeah. Yeah, better check that out. Dude.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, like, dude..

for fucks sake...

who responded to whose post in the first place?

Dude, like... yeah. Yeah, better check that out. Dude.

You've been using your "freedom of speech to speak the truth for over a decade," apparently.
You've been a member of this site since 2007.
Your first post about Mubarak was a day ago.
And you're railing on others for not giving a fuck about Mubarak until two weeks ago?
Your faux indignation is rather transparent isn't it?

Are you quoting someone in particular there?

Yeah, I noted that you were foaming at the mouth at the prospect of bloodshed. And then you've set about trying to cast me and all of America as hypocrites for not caring enough about Mubarak to have done something until now. But your mouth only started foaming yesterday, so......

Give it a rest.

Last edited:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Something I know from experience: Anyone who responds to New End deserves the waste of time that will follow.

I understand what you mean by this.

But this is directly related to my recent bubbling over with irritation at trolling.

It's fine to say "Just avoid it." In the meantime the virtual pollution runs rampant. And outrageous lies, provocations, misstatements, slanders are slung about freely.

So, as to who exactly "deserves" what, I'd say it's a bit of a muddy picture.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
It's fine to say "Just avoid it." In the meantime the virtual pollution runs rampant. And outrageous lies, provocations, misstatements, slanders are slung about freely.

Yes. And you can take a principled stand against a lot of that.
But sometimes the pollution faucets will only open wider.
The case in point was one such, imo.
Howevuh, everyone has their own sense of fun and duty.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has anyone been paying attention to some of the live streams being broadcasted on MSNBC from Tahir Square? Reports of hired "thugs" from the government trying to dismantle the protests, riding on camelback with weapons and intentionally targeting journalists. Richard Engel & Anderson Cooper were actually attacked.

It's getting ugly out there.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is going to sound selfish, but I just want this crisis over with ASAP because it's totally fucking up my stock portfolio. If anyone's got Hosni's email address can you let him know? I doubt he checks his PMs.

What r u in? Been mostly decent across the board for me....