Crispr dick part 1 (scifi, growth, gay)

markimus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It was 3:00 AM and I could not contain my excitement. Years of work had finally paid off and I was going to change the world. The data on my computer screen sent chills through every part of my body but one part in particular. I felt a tingle in my crotch as my hole wrecker stirred to life. It knew what was coming as well as I did. The data was conclusive.

I’d been working with a technology known as CRISPR which was revealed to the world in 2012. The scientific world was abuzz with excitement at the potential for this technology. It could edit the genes in a living organism and cause changes on such an exact level that the world would never be the same. From the moment I read the paper I knew that I would never be the same.

I am one of the most brilliant geneticst that you’ve never heard of before. Why? Instead of racing off to a university, biotech company, or other high profile career, of which there was hundreds of offers, I knew my brilliance could make me rich on the … darker side of science. I run a “dark lab” or one that works on things that nightmares are made from. My small team of scientists engineer crop failures, create viruses that target specific individuals, and basically monkey around with bleeding edge science without fear of reprisal from any government organization. We get contracts with the biggest, meanest, and most bad ass organizations and governments in the world. We don’t just do the bad things like weaponized beetles and enhanced diseases, we make designer pets for wealthy russians, glow in the dark cats for wealthy Japanese business men, and recently we began changing people’s physical characteristics thanks to the miracle of CRISPR.

It has made me insanely wealthy. I have never taken on a project for less than 500,000 USD and our lab is completely paid for by wealthy benefactors.

I have a dream though created by a nightmare. I’ve always felt a huge sense of power and pride in my awesome crotch. Not just my dick, but all of it. I knew in every room that I was 99% likely to have the biggest dick in the room with the largest set of balls hanging beneath it’s girth. That was what I thought until I met Mehdi Balashar, a wealthy oil executive at a proposal for a genetically engineered bacteria that could enhance oil efficiency. See we don’t always do bad things. I just like to get paid well for my genius.

From the moment I saw him I was awe struck. He was just my type. 5’7”, slightly olive complexion, amazing dimples, a cleft chin (extremely rare on an Arabic man, I would later find out it was cosmetic. He was built from head to toe of muscles. Not insane muscles but a well defined body. I could see a tuft of dark chest hair in the unbuttoned color of his shirt.

He rose to greet me clenching a large dark cigar in his mouth and speaking through his teeth, “Dr. Hunt what a pleasure to meet you.” and he gave me a hardy handshake. He looked down and I realized he was staring at the 9” erection my thick cock meat was making in my crotch. I was used to stares because even when soft my avacado sized balls and 5” limp shaft make a sizeable bulge, but I didn’t usually spring an erection in public. I just stared into his eyes and said “Good to meet you too Mr. Balashar. I hope you’ll enjoy our proposal.” He took a long hard puff on his cigar and said “I’m sure I will.”

It was only he and I in the conference room. I proceeded to make my proposal for his project and at the end I asked him if he had any questions. He looked me up and down and said “If you’d like to come back to my room we can discuss the details of the project in detail. Besides, I have something I think you’ll want to see.” I thought for a second and said of course.

We exited the conference room and went to the elevator in his lavish foyer. He inserted a key and pressed the call button. I thought we’d go down to the parking deck but instead he pushed the top floor button. Of course, he lived on the top floor of his huge tower in the heart of the UAE. Why would I expect anything else. He puffed on his cigar and put his hand on my shoulder as we reached the top floor in record time.

Reactions: bulgebigger

markimus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It opened into a beautiful condo that would make the most wealthy Manhattan resident drool with envy. As soon as we walked inside he grabbed my head and drew me in for a rough kiss full of his woody and aromatic cigar smoke. After a few seconds we broke the kiss, much to my shagrin. I was hard as a rock. He asked me if I’d like a cigar and a drink. I said I would love both. He brought me a cigar and a scotch an we sat down to talk.

“I’m a man of very specific tastes Dr. Hunt. I think you may share one of my more controversial tastes.” as he let out a long exhale of cigar smoke and sipped his drink. I grabbed my throbbing erection and said “Right now I just want to know I got the contract. We can discuss the details of our other mutual interest then.”

He laughed and said “If you’re as good as I expect you to be then you’ve got the contract. Now take a look at what I have for you here” as he grazed a hand along the biggest hard bulge I’d ever seen. Being a expert cocksman with a piece as big as mine, I’d bedded hundreds of men in my 39 years. I had never seen anything like this. He stood up, unzipped his pants and pulled out a magnifcient piece of male phallic masculinity. This alpha stud Arab was packing a 11 inch long cock coursing with veins and drooling precum. But the most amazing part was the girth. If something can be more amazing than a veiny eleven inch dick this is it.

His girth was an eye popping 9 and half inches at the head and 10 inches at the base with a smooth taper all the way down. I was astounded. Below his massive dick hung to respectable but not amazing balls.

“Do you like it?” he said. I stammered and said “Truly remarkable. I’m used to having the biggest cock in the room by far. You’ve got me beat hands down. What do you like to do with that monster? I’m purely a top and I bet almost the most experience bottom sluts can handle that piece?”

“Out of respect for my wife, I only perform oral sex with guys. I’d love to see what made the tent I saw earlier.”

I replied “Perfect, I love a nice blowjob with a cigar and good company”. He laughed. I quickly lowered my pants to reveal my 9.5” x 8.5” whopper. He almost ran to get down on his knees. He pushed me back onto the sofa and climbed between my legs. I expected him to go right for the head like most guys do, which was already drooling an ample string of pre cum, but instead he went straight for my massive bull nuts.

He greedly started licking them. There was no way one was going in his mouth let alone two and he knew it. He slobbered all over my balls, licking every inch of them for minutes as I just laid back and smoked my cigar. Suddenly he flung his head up, grabbed my hard dick and slammed it into the back of his throat. I was … frankly… amazed. He took me to the base on the first try. I felt no teeth on my massive girth. Still nothing like his but fucking huge none the less. He didn’t gag. I felt my head pop into his throat and he just kept going until he started to change colors. He pulled himself off long enough to get a gulp of air and went back down on me again. Somehow I went even further down his throat. Then the most amazing thing happened. His entire throat muscle and tongue were massaging my dick compressing from one end to the next. I couldn’t believe this. The feeling was indescribably. He kept this up for 20 minutes, barely breathing.

Even my massive balls were tight against my body and I knew I was going to blow soon. I tried to say something but the amazing pleasure made it hard to think. I didn’t mention it yet but I am a mega-cummer. I don’t quite have hypospermia (look it up) but I’m damn close. With nuts the size of mine that hang 8” from your crotch there is a lot of room for storage. I finally got out “I’m a huge gusher, come up if you don’t want to choke”. This is when most guys pull off and I shoot all over their face and chests. Instead he pushed down harder and the massaging motion increased. I … blew my load so hard his head looked like it jerked up. I shot over and over and despite his best efforts, ounces of my cum shot out from around his stretched lips. Finally as the last blast erupted and a dribble commenced he came up. He looked like a cup of glue had been dumped into his mouth. He licked it up all up with his fingers and then proceeded to stroke his massive eleven inch dick which was still rock hard. I knew there was no way anything more than the tip was going in my mouth but I dived in anyway, licking his piss lit with my talented tongue as I jacked him off with my own load. I used my other hand to breach the pink center of his dark hairy hole. I slowly got two fingers in him and started to work his prostate.

His cock literally exploded in my face. Four finger thick spurts shot all over me as his asshole clenched around my fingers. I withdrew and he leaned in and ate his own load of me. It was fucking hot.

He stood up and said “Thank you for a lovely evening” as he fetched a new cigar. He lit it slowly then turned, his huge floppy cock swinging back and forth, and said “You’ve got your contract Dr. Hunt. I hope we can work together this closely in the future. Do see yourself out. My assistant will be in touch to iron out the details.” He strolled away, smoking his cigar, in nothing but his dress shirt. Pure Alpha.

I dressed and left, helping myself to a cigar as I did. I lit my cigar on the elevator ride down. My driver opened the door and I got in. I could feel my mission taking form. I was never going to be the guy with the second biggest cock ever again. Never. I am a fucking genius after all.

Back to the present, where I am staring at the data. The animal tests were conclusive. One application of my CRISPR gene therapy results in an astounding 20% increase in male genitalia. Human trials were more than warranted. Of all my brilliant ideas this one would make me one of the richest men on the planet. Like everything I do this won’t be released to the general public. It will become a rumor. I conspiracy theory. This treatment would be reserved to my clients. Anyone with enough money to pay me. They’d never surpass me though. No man would ever be bigger than me. I control the dosing.

I went to the dispensary and prepared the injections. This part sucks. 45 injections into my penis and testicles will be required. I’ll do it myself. The quest for the world’s largest dick knows no boundaries.
I proceeded to inject myself along my shaft. Then on to the scrotum. Now I just have to wait. Yes, wait. I wish science had gotten to the point that the change would be a miraculous event. Instead it would take time.

The problem is I wasn’t sure how long in a human subject. I hope the results will remain stable. Only time will tell. I went home, poured myself a drink, and lit a cigar on the patio. I felt my crotch. Everything is still there. Just getting better. How long, only time will tell.

<part 2 coming soon>