Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

major_payne

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
AAARGH!!! Don't click on the link. It's a spam window. It keeps popping up pop-ups until you escape the program entirely. I had to shut down my browser just to get it to stop.

the link just shut down my firefox completely.....no pop-ups though.....

donnydon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just found out some stuff about the guy. On which satelite station does hes show happens. I have read alot abt him even on his myspage profile n his website.. Hint me..how can I get to see his show, when n on which station. I dnt care abt his sexuality cos we're all d same.....

whatisup618

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just cause someone dresses differently doesnt make them gay. And not a single picture makes him seen gay except for the 2nd one but that one looks like a fake

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I don't know about his sexuality, but I busted more than a couple of his "illusions."

ONE:
Card trick where he flips through a deck of cards on the Internet (Quicktime movie) and he asks you to think of a card, and he'll magically pull the one you flip. It's an optical illusion. If you close your eyes and visualize a card acutely, when you open them, you'll see it's afterimage. It's similar to how you can look up toward the sun then look away at something and see a bunch of dots. What helps it along is that, if you slow down the footage, most of the 52 cards are the same card over and over again.

TWO:
Some random trick where he disappears in front of an audience and reappears at the top of the some building. What the jackass didn't tell you is that his camera guy went too low with the angle, and you can see him run up a fire escape and back down it.

THREE:
Apparently, he can lift a car completely off of the ground. It helps if the engine and all the parts were removed first, wouldn't it?

Last edited:

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Oh, for the record: Some dudes kiss him consensually like his bandmate, Lukas Rossi. See the attachment for some bromancin' taken to a whole new level. The band mate admits that Lee is hot, but "it's all in fun." Until you get to the toe sucking. All I gotta say is that the fucker better have been wearing barbecue sauce or somethin'.

Attachments

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
N whn dd w strt typn wth n vwls. His stuff is so out there its just got to be fake. Plus the fact he has so many people around him acting like they are strangers he has to have shots of people not wanting to participate to make it look good. A good magician doesn't try the impossible with every stunt. I like his slight have hand much better then his large tricks.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The thing that's always gotten me about Criss Angel (aside from how he spells his given name) is that he's a magician/illusionist/whatever, yet he can't make the fuckin' lisp disappear.

Well, after that pathetic performance in Clearwater, Florida it may not matter whether he's straight or gay. It was obvious most of his biggest fans were the kids and easily impressed women who waited hours in the rain to see Criss Angel "escape death" from an imploding building. Instead they saw a pretty poorly done illusion.

Go to http:www.myfoxtampabay.com and type Criss Angel in the searchbox for the link to Spoiler alert; Criss Angel's escape revealed.

After the hotel imploded and the dust rose, he ran over from the next door parking garage. But why did he have to stagger as if he had just emerged from the rubble looking like a Motley Crue wannabe? And while we're at it, how did his camera crew know just where to pan the camera? :confused: :rolleyes:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He looks like he's trying too hard. Phoney
Here in L.A. there's a morning show (Kevin & Bean, on KROQ) where they do a segment on him. The theme song goes:
"Criss Angel is a big douchebag,
the douchiest of all-l-l-l-l"
Set to music that sounds like interludes used between scenes from "the Munsters".

Re: Popped, or not popped up... The real point isn't that you, or you're browser are clever enough to stop them, it's that a fellow member shouldn't basically be spamming us with links to crap like that! :mad:

Seriously? That picture makes him gay? You are stupid? Maybe if you did your research you'd understand that that picture was him acting as Houdini when he did the naked jail escape. You're a loser.