criss angel

cafreak

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok so with his new season coming up....can anyone give me any dirt on the man! I cant find any nude pics of him ...any pissed off ex girl friends wanting to "tell all". I WANT TA SEE NAKED!!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
allright now. can't you see he's quite irate as it is.

Sometimes when you post a new thread they timeout and you don't know if it posted or not so mistakes do happen. At least it wan't another mario lopez post, why can't someone like him have a sex tape.

As for the original poster criss angle although liked by the ladies allways seemed a bit more of a mans man to me. Without the long hair and dark mannerism he'd be a regular joe. And it wouldn't surprise me to find out he lost his bird in a magic stunt. This guy hung from a helecopter by hooks stuck in his skin. Now I am gonna go see if any more new episodes are available.

8rmore

Experimental Member
Media
chriss angel had an ugly 'girlfriend' when he first came to vegas, now he is fucking his way through the city, his last conquest was Miss Diaz, last seen together at "Love"... the show at the Mirage last week. Now he is sporting a huge bling watch awaiting his Cirque opening next year. We believe him to be 'straight' with average stuff in his leather pants, nothing special. And that lisp, it's gotta go. He's not too popular with the Cirque people already, he's a demanding and ego ridden diva. The locals wish he would crawl back into his little goth cave and be quiet.

cafreak

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh so he is EASY! Well i wonder how easy he is and i also wonder if he has ever fucked a fan??? HMMM... he is so sexy and i for one would like to see what he has ta offer!

cafreak

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you seen it? Id like to think he is more then averagre.. and i bet he knows how to use it!

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He has a amazing body. Cute face, but he wears gawdy ear rings and his hair looks unwashed and looks as though his hair would smell. I still think he is hot, but if he is too lazy to wash his hair what else is he too lazy to wash ?

cafreak

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he is not icky...yummy is more like it! Iwonder since he is such a ladies man ... how come none of these ladies are talkin? I wanna know is he big, is he good in bed???

astudiocityguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he rocks man!

saw him levitating over the beam in the top of the luxor for about 10 mins!

TOTALLY ROCKS.

don't care if he's str8, bi, or gay.

he has redefined the art of the illusion!

cafreak

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she makes me sick! Criss is way to sexy for that has been! He is the best at what he does ...why her ewwww!