Cristiano Ronaldo

Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Hottest Player In Sports?

• Yes, he sure is!

Votes: 28 43.1%
  • No, there are better!

Votes: 37 56.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Although that pic is obviously fake... I heard too he swings both ways... and the information I get is usually true

If he doesn't...waste of the good looks

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can any man be good looking without gays insisting he is gay or bi-sex?
Seriously, stop letting your wishful thinking cloud the facts.

Anyways....

Personally, I thinks he looks like a greasy spanish waiter on the Costa del sol! He has no style dresswise & no class. His face looks really FUG from certain angles thanks to a lack of chin & buck teeth. Yes he has a fit, sexy body but he over-tans & goes a nasty, cheap mahogany colour. His taste for hookers is also pretty off-putting. The boy is just immature.

Compared to Beckham he's nothing. Beckham carries himself with style & class. His fame also goes way beyond football & gay media.

thankyou.

Media
Personally, I thinks he looks like a greasy spanish waiter on the Costa del sol! He has no style dresswise & no class. His face looks really FUG from certain angles thanks to a lack of chin & buck teeth. Yes he has a fit, sexy body but he over-tans & goes a nasty, cheap mahogany colour. His taste for hookers is also pretty off-putting. The boy is just immature.
amen but i'd still fuck him. :biggrin1:

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Anyways....

Compared to Beckham he's nothing. Beckham carries himself with style & class. His fame also goes way beyond football & gay media.

thankyou.

first of all, he's one of the best players in the world, and over the last 2 years has been THE BEST in the world. Beckham has never been the undisputed best in the world. Obviously beckham has more style & class than ronaldo, beckham has more style & class than any footballer ever. Cristiano also doesn't try and be a celebrity as much as beckham, because he is more concerned with his career that is still blossoming, rather than coming to an end in a bottom rate league.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Anyways....

thankyou.

I agree with YOU 100%, apart from the fact about him looking ike a GREASY SPANISH.. please, know your facts! HE'S portuguese, so he WOULD look like a GREASY PORTUGUESE...! :p

and YES, it's a fact of nature that gay men ALWAYS try to find equals where there aren't any! as if all men were born with the gay gene and IMMEDIATLY become gay as YOU want them..! ;)