Criteria for a "Large" Penis

chaosdragoon1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man, I feel small compared to you guys. I'm about 6.25 on length, but how do you measure girth? I was thinking circumference but if that was the case, 5 is NOT fitting in a woman, lol.

Aside from that, most of the girls I have been into push me out before I even fit it all in. I get most of it before hearing the teeth-sucking sound. After hearing "you're too much" even from a nypho during a gangbang made me wonder if I had my research wrong.

I'm totally confused >.<

chaosdragoon1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol, funny. With that you will never have kids with humans. I think that elephant is calling you.

I must admit that I thought I was small for a long time because I was unaware of growers and showers. I thought I was special thinking mine could just about triple in size. Now come to find out I'm just a grower.

letsdoit3

Experimental Member
Media
since most 5.5 or 6 inch men over measure there penis to 6.5 inches or seven, i think the very starting point is 6.5 in length and 5.1 in girth. the 6 inch average penis size is a myth, its because in the studies they had teh subjects measure themselves, in a later study with they measured the subjects they were half an inch to an inch smaller. so ye 6.5 x 5.1 is above average, 7 inches is big, 8 inches is huge, and above that is just rare and continues on the scale up to 12 inches being incredibly freaskishly rare.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would agree. Average penis length is probably around 5.5", maybe less, and average girth a little under 5" circumference.

I think 7" long and/or 5.5" in circumference qualifies as big. Eight inches long and/or 6 inches is circumference is at least very big, if not huge.

Nine inches long and/or 6.5" in girth is humongous and anything substantial bigger is extraordinary to the point of being near freakish in size.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
since most 5.5 or 6 inch men over measure there penis to 6.5 inches or seven, i think the very starting point is 6.5 in length and 5.1 in girth. the 6 inch average penis size is a myth, its because in the studies they had teh subjects measure themselves, in a later study with they measured the subjects they were half an inch to an inch smaller. so ye 6.5 x 5.1 is above average, 7 inches is big, 8 inches is huge, and above that is just rare and continues on the scale up to 12 inches being incredibly freaskishly rare.

In the study I quoted earlier in this thread the penises were measured by nurses, rather than being self measured. And they got an average of less than six. If we assume that smaller men are less likely to respond to this kind of study, then the true average is even lower.

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just can't believe that the average penis size is under six inches, but I do not have much experience with other people's cocks, but, every dick I've encountered has been at least 6" erect. I don't know. This question will probably never be resolved.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just can't believe that the average penis size is under six inches, but I do not have much experience with other people's cocks, but, every dick I've encountered has been at least 6" erect. I don't know. This question will probably never be resolved.

Personally, I seem to have met a disproportionate number of large penises, but I still believe the study because their methods are pretty sound. I think that maybe guys with large cocks tend to be more confident, so they seem more attractive even before I know what they have in their pants.

freakdick2hands

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
How to check penis length:

Use a regular quart size canning fruit jar, simular to the ones made by Mason, Ball or Kerr.
"IF" you can flaten the head against the bottom, you are OK !!!

(Hard to "cheat" on this one)

http://www.sha.org/bottle/Finishes/atlasjar.jpg

Don't think I have any in the cabinets.

If you are gonna say you are such and such size, please have ruler measurement pics in gallery. It's that simple.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Did you measure them all with a ruler?

aviators

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

lance6260

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
from all that iv read the average is about 5-6 in length and 4.5-5.5 in girth so if u hav around 6x5.5 u are starting to be considered bigger than others up from there it starts to become large. and from other sites iv noticed that girth is overall better than length with atleast 5inch length to go with it. and even 5.5 girth can be considered thick.