criteria?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by indytony, Jul 24, 2007.

1. indytony

indytony New Member

So, what is considered large? I never thought I was that big but it dawned on me one day when I was complaining to my wife about underwear. Despite years of trying, I've never found any underwear that fits. I'm 6.5 inches long with a 6 inch circumference. Is that actually large or am I just unlucky with underwear?

2. burns1de

Gold Member

You're slightly above average in length (average is around 5.3", according to studies) but you're really thick in girth (same as me), so yeah, I can see you having difficulty getting comfy underwear. I feel your pain. Best advice I can give you: freeball, or get super loose, short-like undies. You'll never go back.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Um, if that's your erect length then most underwear that fits your waist should be comfortable (unless it's a large scrotum that's causing the problem.)

Welcome, indytony. If you're a NASCAR fan you should be quite busy this coming weekend.

4. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the site, indytony!

5. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice